+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I take him back...?

Should I take him back...?

Two days ago I went to ny boyfriends house and after buying a 12 case of beer he said "we need to talk" worried and taken off gaurd we went into the laundry room of his apartment. He said his roomate does not like me and she did not want me spending the night. I said okay fine, I'm leaving. Emptied my beer and clearly upset I went inside grabbed my beer and left without sayin a single word. When I asked to go inside and confront her he did not respond so I closed my car door and left, like a bat out of hell got not even a min away, turned around in a gas station and returned pounding on the door. I confronted this girl saying. I'm not trying to start shit but if you have something you'd like to say towards me say it to my face, not talk behind my back. She than came back saying, she had no problem with me and the rest of the room agreed that she liked me. So, after making myself look completely stupid I told my ex to cone talk. J asked why he lied, he said he didn't, only that he heard it through the grape vein from his other room mates, I forgave him and tried to re enter the apartment to ask this girl if she minded if I stayed the night. He pulled me back and said " I had sex with her last night" with him saying that j started to shake, ripped off his dog tags from my neck set them in his hands and left again, only this time making it to the end of his driveway and reversing back. I walked inside without knocking and with him crying in the kitchen I asked why. He came back with, I was sooo drunk. Angry at this comment I ended up jawing him and busting open his lip with my rings....oops. Now, after hitting him I went into the living room and asked the girl he cheated on me with how my pussy tasted, and she seemed scared to answer. I than asked her if she would be with him and she said yes so I left. Crying and screaming on the drive to a friends house I was completely shaken up. He texted me tonight, two days later and said he was sorry and wanted me to forgive him..... Should I?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a load of trailer trash.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Oh hell no.

Don't ! His act can not accept now !
    Don't be easy with him if you want to keep your price later .
    He must be punished for his wrong. He did a big wrong. You must show him your disappointed and your hurt.
    If he really love you, he will feel more regret and find many way to sorry you.
    Through enough time(suitable time to both of you when he receive enough your punishment), depend on your emotion considering forgive him or not.
    I mention you should be calm and cold when treat him. Women is so weak, so try use your mind much !

Cool story, bro.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It's one thing to have a slip maybe with a stranger, but to boink a room mate then come up with a crappy story like that to avoid confrontation is pretty pathetic. Young guys are young, dumb and full of cum, and haven't learned to control what their penis wants....oh well, he will learn his lesson that if he wants other quiff he needs to properly break up with the GF first. Don't forgive him, because he handled it without any respect for you. Wash your hand in all of this and walk away.

BTW congratz, you will now be known as the psycho ex GF....when you act like that with violence, no one will have sympathy for you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 31-10-12 at 02:37 AM.

You should wait in your car outside the house, and beat up the other girl.

you most be stupid to ask us what to do. that means you will be like a stupid dog with him again.

he is a dirty pig, and he is not a men. no men should ever tell you that there roomates dont want you around.
    (stay is another thing).
    He is the one that needs to stand his ground for u. if he cant he is a pussy.

and they are roommates so the chance he will keep messing with her is there.
    and he shore will!
    so the best thing is to leave him for real let him in his messy life with that slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggg View Post
    you most be stupid to ask us what to do. that means you will be like a stupid dog with him again.

he is a dirty pig, and he is not a men. no men should ever tell you that there roomates dont want you around.
    (stay is another thing).
    He is the one that needs to stand his ground for u. if he cant he is a pussy.

and they are roommates so the chance he will keep messing with her is there.
    and he shore will!
    so the best thing is to leave him for real let him in his messy life with that slut.
    How many times do you need to be banned Cheekxs?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Cool Starry Bra

Name:  81751531.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  52.6 KB

oooooooooo! does is come in a D cup? I love Victoria Secret