+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

I'm not saying that it can't nor that it shouldn't. I'm saying that just because you do, it doesn't mean it automatically will.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Do you not have this man's telephone number? If not, please tell me why you would go to bed with him without even having a telephone number? Those are likely the married ones or the one's who are living with or already in a relationship with someone. Thank your lucky stars they told you outright what their motive was.
    Of course i know his telephone number. You think i should phone him?

I saw him online on facebook straight for 2 days since he kept Silent about my opinions. And this is Unusual since i knew him ( Though not long i know), because he often goes out on weekend... Also i have noticed that he kept blocking my facebook chat, then unblock, then blocked. Went online, then offline, i ignored him all along.

Seriously, he told to me that he had gfs before, so i don't understand why, is it because i make pressure on him too early? Sigh

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You just need to be a confident woman...you had sex because it felt right. You are an adult, you can make that choice. Guys find it sexy for a woman to be sexually confident. Take control over the situation take him out for the next date. Then take him to your home and show him who's boss.
    Phone him and ask him out? It seems like Weird at the moment....we both ignored each other...

Which is why you should have phoned him when I said, instead of playing silly facebook games.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hth View Post
    Ok by Testing, i found out this guy Blocked my chat on facebook, mean i can not see him online on facebook but actually he is On there...

Why doesn't he just Remove Me then, easier isn't it? Can't understand what's going on...
    He doesn't want to chat with you; that's all. Take the hint sweety, before you make an ass of yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I understand you are trying to understand men. They are not as complex as you think....it's your thinking that is making this situation more complex than it should be. Now pick up the phone, say hi and ask him how his trip went.

sadie_genie Guest
    Alot of people will tell you it is alright but evidently it is not alright with YOU because you want to set the stage for a more meaningful relationship. By sleeping with him this soon, it sends the message you are looking for just some fun. You would invite men who have less traditional outlooks which would eventually conflict with your traditional values. To reiterate, there is nothing wrong with people with less traditional outlook on sex and relationships but I suspect it would cause problems with people who have a more traditional outlook (such as yourself). To illustrate what I mean. You might be looking for an exclusive relationship sooner than a person who is less traditional. He might feel it is alright for him to be experimenting, having sex, dating other girls while he is having sex with you. That is alright for some people but I suspect it would not be alright with you. This is just one example. You might have problems with conflicting values in other areas. I am not saying, it is guaranteed this guy is incompatible with you but you have set a stage for it and what you are doing is attracting guys with less traditional values. If you want a more traditional guy, have some self-control, set your limits, don't let another guy lead you to do things you don't feel comfortable about, and act accordingly to your values.

Of course i know his telephone number. You think i should phone him?

I saw him online on facebook straight for 2 days since he kept Silent about my opinions. And this is Unusual since i knew him ( Though not long i know), because he often goes out on weekend... Also i have noticed that he kept blocking my facebook chat, then unblock, then blocked. Went online, then offline, i ignored him all along.

Seriously, he told to me that he had gfs before, so i don't understand why, is it because i make pressure on him too early? Sigh
    It's not because you put pressure on him too early. He had no intentions of being monogamous with you by all accounts.

No.. don't phone him. In fact, I suggest at this point you forget he exists. If he was at all interested in what you want, he would have called you by now and set up another date. He's a player and he's got himself planted so firmly in your brain that he knows the longer he waits to talk to you, the quicker you will be to give him a repeat performance of no strings attached sex.

Quit worrying about him now. Start looking for a guy that is less focused on the sexual. This guy pointed out to you in his profile that he was pretty much not looking for anything longterm or exclusive. You need to learn to read red flags, intentions and actions and get out of Dodge when they're showing you that they only value for one thing.

If you can't do that then you should really start to be brave enough to have calm, matter-of-fact discussions about intentions prior to going to bed with them.

If you want to forego your own convictions and have another go with this guy simply because you enjoyed it then and only then you should call him. If you do then DO NOT expect a relationship and DO NOT let your emotions get the better of you. I'd not reccommend this for you because it's quite obvious that you don't have the apathy and the ability to emotionally disconnect. You're just not the type so I suggest you wait, get over your disappointment and then get back out there and look for someone with a more serious profile that includes more than what kind and how frequent the sex he expects from the ladies.

In the meantime.. re-read Sadie's post so that you can stop feeling guilty for doing what all adults like to do.. You were not a victim here, you volunteered so enjoy your memories and get on with it.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-12 at 12:57 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He doesn't want to chat with you; that's all. Take the hint sweety, before you make an ass of yourself.
    Yes, but he blocked, then unblocked when he saw i was online. That's why i did not chat with him

Yes, but he blocked, then unblocked when he saw i was online. That's why i did not chat with him
    No... you didn't chat with him because you're playing some cat and mouse game with him that he has waaay more experience and patience at playing.

He's waiting for you to contact him which tells him that you've decided that you are in fact "this type of woman" and you'll do him again without being his monogamous girlfriend.

Forget about him before he ends up stealing your joy one boink at a time. You're not compatible in your goals... That's quite obvious by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    By sleeping with him this soon, it sends the message you are looking for just some fun.
    Horseshit. It sends the message that you enjoy having sex, that you are a confident modern woman who knows what she wants and not some frigid scared little girly. I once slept with a woman on the 3rd date. I married her. The rules are that there are NO RULES.
    Last edited by Boisdevie; 05-11-12 at 01:41 AM.

I think when you're dating people from online that turn out to be players... being a modern, confident woman means **** all as a plus on her side. It's not a attribute when player men consider you to be a sure thing. Players don't care if you're modern or confident.. as long as they're getting a leg over without having to spend any money or put in any effort.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-12 at 01:59 AM. Reason: changed "men" to Player

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Horseshit. It sends the message that you enjoy having sex, that you are a confident modern woman who knows what she wants and not some frigid scared little girly. I once slept with a woman on the 3rd date. I married her. The rules are that there are NO RULES.
    I don't think you are representative of most men. You strike me as being much more progressive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

3rd date is too early for a sex its all sounds like he's very much interested in you for more than just sex. I just suggest you that you dont get him seriously avoid him.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyjoseph View Post
    3rd date is too early for a sex its all sounds like he's very much interested in you for more than just sex. I just suggest you that you dont get him seriously avoid him.
    Sorry? What do you mean? It seems not really match to what you have said at the start and the end lolz.

And i'm very much confused. As the men will say that he's interested for more than that, but the women wil say differently. I have been thinking of givinghim a call tomorrow and have a coffee to see what he will say. Just not sure of what i will say to him, how to approach it in the best way...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast