+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Okay guys it has been 2 weeks since, and i decided to move on... I was flirting and interested in someone else, and i'm sure he knows it. We talked sometimes, but it was very brief and i was not really interested anymore.

Yesterday, he suddenly appear in my company, i did not know it. I saw someone that looked like him but then i was busy with Customers so i ignored it, i saw him looking at my way and smile while holding his phone to call. Later on when i checked my phone, i saw his message that said he was meeting friend around there but his friend was late so i decided to visit me and if i was busy? Lolz? And i could see that half an hour later he was right at where i worked, of course i did not realise that it was him!

I had stated so clear to him that i was not interested in any short term dating or sex buddies, he knew it and i prove to him last time already! He said "Friends then n i agreed".

After i checked my phone and knew that he came, we chatted a bit on facebook, he said he returned to his company already because he saw me being so busy. Then i started to let Everything Out lol.

I told him that i know what i want and he should seek it out there because he only wants sex. How weird, he tried to explain everything, to my questions... like he will travel somewhere with his friends and not for sex as i think but for fun with friends, he also asked me what i was doing when i was away last week, to details as with who and what did i do afterward blah blah! He also refused it when i said that all he wanted was sex... Also he gave such a sad face and said that he hope i will be in a better mood when we talk tomorrow.

I'm confused? Why does he suddenly change from q guy who ran away when i said that i want long term... to a guy that will sit there and accept to get my Furious? For what? He surely knew the way i talked to him was not very respecting about his intentions, overall, he never wanted to talk about Serious things, always joke and joke but he can talk in a serious way now...?? What does he want now?

Just let it be over. You don't need to spend you energy on a guy that didn't want to commit to anything in the first place. Just start fresh with someone new that doesn't play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hth View Post
    I'm confused? Why does he suddenly change from q guy who ran away when i said that i want long term... to a guy that will sit there and accept to get my Furious? For what? He surely knew the way i talked to him was not very respecting about his intentions, overall, he never wanted to talk about Serious things, always joke and joke but he can talk in a serious way now...?? What does he want now?
    Because sex, that's why. Smackie actually explained in the post #90 of this thread, right before your post:

"Remember this...guys will do and say anything to get sex. He knows what you are looking for so he's gonna adjust his story his story to make it look he will accommodate for you.....maybe. I'm sure that is what happened with the last one."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

oops. Sorry

howz your relation now i hope it is fine...

Go with it. Time will tell if he comes back for more than sex.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567