+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Sex on 3rd date?

I have been meeting a guy for 2 weeks, and trust me, i'm a very traditional girl about sex business. But...

The first date, we went for dinner and had nice chats, he was a really funny and good looking guy! He often jokes around, and he kept asking what i normally do on weekends and i said that my Working Roster is not stable so i won't be sure if i will have weekend days off. After we had finished dinner, he asked me to go for a coffee but we ended up getting home cause i did not know a nice coffee shop around there...

The second time, i was jokingly said that he can come to my company to collect me. And he Came really, waited for me to finish then we went out, we went for ice cream and he suggested to change to a coffee shop with quiet environment and nice Lounge, he looked at me a lot and stuff, we had fun again. But he had to leave at 9Pm, as he said he was meeting his friends for dinner.

The third time we were talking on facebook and i said i was free in the office alone, and suggested if he wanted to come for some talk. So, he said yes and came straight away... We had a brief talk then he left cause he saw me being Busy with work and Co-workers around.

He would rarely text me, like he will pop up from yahoo or facebook and will say hi or i will say hi... The 3rd time we met which was last night, he took me to dinner. After that he asked me to drive, and he showed me the way to his home... I was hesitate to get in, but i was curious to see his Life anyway. He ended up kissing me and... finally we had sex... And he asked me to sleep over at his Place. Because it was late, so i agreed to sleep there.

He told me that he will go on a trip today which i saw his friends posted on facebook already. And in the morning, i felt a bit of regreted that i Gave in, because i have only had sex with my Long Term relationship, and i tried to keep myself for 2 years, and i'm being Easy Now? I think it's because i liked him A Lot, i'm picky and i promise that it's not Easy to trick me to sex at all. So now, i'm feeling worried about his attention, he tried to push me to have sex last night, which was why it happenned.

I'm a bit worried as if he's the kind to look for one night stand or he will want to get to know me better, how long should i wait until he contacts to know if he's serious or just want to Sleep with me? He kept kissing and hugging me after sex last night, and i felt like he likes me not just for that, but i start to feel panic when i don't hear from him. Is it a turn off to guy to have sex early like this? Please help...
    Last edited by Hth; 01-11-12 at 01:55 PM.

It's all how you like it to be, and in my experience time before sex is not an indicative of the health of a relationship. From your description, it sounds to me that this guy has a lot of adventure going on in his life, know what he is doing and is fun to be with beside his physical appearance which is good too. Probably he could be a dream prince of many girls out there. I know many men who are unsure about which direction they wanna take in their relationships and how they go about sex and stuff are less likely to satisfy their girl in the long run because of the pressure they put on the relationship due to their uncertainty and lack of confidence.

What I'm not sure how you relate to is sex. Do you view it as not that pleasurable or need to you? or you just don't like to be perceived as easy or something? Because people are difference and what I want is different to what you want which is different than what X wants and so forth. So there is no hard and fast rules.

Does it make sense?

You 'gave in'. What about the idea of enjoying sex?
    Seriously I've often been in bed with a woman by the third date and whether it ruined it or enhanced the relationship who can tell. But finding a woman who is confident in her sexual needs is good, far better than some repressed little girl who sees sex as giving in.

It doesn't sound like he's the problem, it's you! What kind of weird attitude is that?
    Sort your self confidence issues out before you make him run for the hills by being all insecure and needy.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Users Country Flag
    Yes, what i don't want is to appear like an easy girl because i'm not... I'm not looking for Sex only in this caee, and i hope that he won't treat to me like a piece of meet... That's what i mean...Of course i enjoy sex, but the religious had kept me to repress myself, that's why i'm feeling guilty for being Hard to get but then sleeping with a guy after 2 week... But, it's good to know that there is nothing Such as easy in this case. Now, i just wanna know how can i know about his intention, he has not contacted me all day...But he said he will be travelling today anyway... In the morning, he knew that i must go to work early, so he tried to wake me up by kissing me and whisperred to me.... He also tried to hug me at midnight and gave me kisses when i was sleeping.... Is this a good sign or normal?

Boisdevie: Yes, i was a bit over reacting to say Give In, i guess it's just because it's the first time that i have done This Business, and i just don't want to appear as Easy to a guy that i really like after a long time of Waiting and Looking ...

Users Country Flag
    weird attitude? I don't really get it? Do what should i do now? Play it cool?

It's fine. You went with the moment and did what you felt. Don't be too hard on yourself. When you have sex with someone does not determine how or if the relationship will move forward.

Hth,

I got you. Religion can cause this kind of feeling, and to me it's not what I was told is the right and wrong, but how my biology and psychology are designed. You can choose to go with a set of ready made beliefs or with your human natural needs and desires. If you ask me, I go with the latter and have slept with girls in both short and long time relationships. One of them expressed a similar concern.

Now if you are interested in more with this guy, you need to wait tell he comes back to town and see if he changes after this lovemaking session You can tell him about how you feel when meeting him again, not on phone. Let's see.

There is something that I cannot emphasise more which is the fact that people are different in so many things, and there is never a simple rule to read intentions and predict future. He maybe is looking for a marrying you, a one night stand, anything in between or he is not yet decided about all those details and keeps it for how you both find. I personally don't think he just wants a one night stand though, because of his confidence which normally should not make him need to lie to you. Most importantly, this kind of guys are normally loving to women and nothing like 'piece of meet' even in one night stands, and you will be able to judge by yourself.

I imagine you must have been so endearing and feminine when you went with the flow

if u feel bad after is cause you wanst ready or he forced some how.

i dont see a sign that he was looking for sex , exept the idea of him to show you his place.
    like you barelay know him and he already wants to show you his place?
    that may be a sign of him wanting you for the sex.

guys often dont like and take easy girls serious, and they often are done with them after the sex.
    i dont know about your story, but its weird that he did it with you just before he go away.
    who took the first step to have sex?

you know him to short for him to care for you.
    but what will happen after this you have to see it for yourself,
    but just dont lean on what he will say or do, make a decision for yourself.

and if i can give u some advice.

when you choose to do things different then your body may react you need to do things differently also.

like if you dont want to have sex fast with dudes, start with not meeting them in lonely dark places,
    or going to their homes.
    cause men have a lot of tricks to get you alone with them in dark places where they think its a good place for sex to happen.

if he is nt your bf, there is no reason for him to know where you live and get in or you to get in his house.

Sex on the third date is reasonable. There have been times where I stopped seeing a woman because it didn't seem like we were headed to bedroom anytime soon after several dates.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

3rd date is way too early. He probably wont call you again. Put it down to experience and dont be so easy next time.

Dont listen to boisdevie, he tells lies, and lives in france. All the women there are total sluts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggg View Post
    i dont see a sign that he was looking for sex , exept the idea of him to show you his place.
    like you barelay know him and he already wants to show you his place?
    that may be a sign of him wanting you for the sex.
    Wait, wut? That makes no sense; you just contradicted yourself. You say you didn't see a sign of him looking for sex except he was because it was his idea to go to his place. WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hth View Post
    I have been meeting a guy for 2 weeks, and trust me, i'm a very traditional girl about sex business. But...

The first date, we went for dinner and had nice chats, he was a really funny and good looking guy! He often jokes around, and he kept asking what i normally do on weekends and i said that my Working Roster is not stable so i won't be sure if i will have weekend days off. After we had finished dinner, he asked me to go for a coffee but we ended up getting home cause i did not know a nice coffee shop around there...

The second time, i was jokingly said that he can come to my company to collect me. And he Came really, waited for me to finish then we went out, we went for ice cream and he suggested to change to a coffee shop with quiet environment and nice Lounge, he looked at me a lot and stuff, we had fun again. But he had to leave at 9Pm, as he said he was meeting his friends for dinner.

The third time we were talking on facebook and i said i was free in the office alone, and suggested if he wanted to come for some talk. So, he said yes and came straight away... We had a brief talk then he left cause he saw me being Busy with work and Co-workers around.

He would rarely text me, like he will pop up from yahoo or facebook and will say hi or i will say hi... The 3rd time we met which was last night, he took me to dinner. After that he asked me to drive, and he showed me the way to his home... I was hesitate to get in, but i was curious to see his Life anyway. He ended up kissing me and... finally we had sex... And he asked me to sleep over at his Place. Because it was late, so i agreed to sleep there.

He told me that he will go on a trip today which i saw his friends posted on facebook already. And in the morning, i felt a bit of regreted that i Gave in, because i have only had sex with my Long Term relationship, and i tried to keep myself for 2 years, and i'm being Easy Now? I think it's because i liked him A Lot, i'm picky and i promise that it's not Easy to trick me to sex at all. So now, i'm feeling worried about his attention, he tried to push me to have sex last night, which was why it happenned.

I'm a bit worried as if he's the kind to look for one night stand or he will want to get to know me better, how long should i wait until he contacts to know if he's serious or just want to Sleep with me? He kept kissing and hugging me after sex last night, and i felt like he likes me not just for that, but i start to feel panic when i don't hear from him. Is it a turn off to guy to have sex early like this? Please help...
    That all sounds like he's very much interested in you for more than just sex. I'd not think he'd have you stay over if he didn't like your company.

He's away on a trip so stop worrying about it until he gets back and if no relationship comes from this, why would you worry so much? He's treated you with respect, he's been attentive and most important, you enjoyed yourself. If nothing comes of this then enjoy your memories, take time to regroup and then off you go to your next adventure in dating.

BTW: If you're so concerned about this type of thing, why wouldn't you have talked to him about it afterwards? Asked him at the very least to be exclusive with you until you figure out if your compatible enough to make a relationship stick? Once you are having sex, I don't think asking to be exlusive is asking too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Dont listen to boisdevie, he tells lies, and lives in france. All the women there are total sluts.
    Yeah, including my imaginary girlfriend. But then I could by lying.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast