+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

That is what dating someone is all about....it's the time you get to know them, see how you get along, and as time goes on, you see if feelings develop and progress, only then do they see "relationship" potential. For some they need more time, than others. Why invest yourself so deeply by the 3rd date....that is way too high of an expectation to have. Why not stop worrying and over analyzing every detail and just enjoy their company...later see where it will take you....it's never a for sure thing where it will lead......Stop getting so up tight over it, just go with the flow.

To me he is interested, but it's too early to call it or expect it to be official. Relax! You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hth View Post
    I have been thinking of givinghim a call tomorrow and have a coffee to see what he will say. Just not sure of what i will say to him, how to approach it in the best way...
    I can guarantee you, Hth that this man is NOT thinking about you or what he should do as much as you have been thinking about him and what you should do.

Any man who cared for you (even if just for sex) would have had you at least three times more by now. He's got options and you're that last thing he's likely thinking about. He'll play the cat an mouse with you though... it just makes it more intriguing for him.

Now, having said that... If you are jonesing to call him and 'see what he says' then I suggest you do what Smackie says and quit thinking so much. Particularily that this is going to lead to anything of emotional value for you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-12 at 11:12 PM.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That is what dating someone is all about....it's the time you get to know them, see how you get along, and as time goes on, you see if feelings develop and progress, only then do they see "relationship" potential. For some they need more time, than others. Why invest yourself so deeply by the 3rd date....that is way too high of an expectation to have. Why not stop worrying and over analyzing every detail and just enjoy their company...later see where it will take you....it's never a for sure thing where it will lead......Stop getting so up tight over it, just go with the flow.

To me he is interested, but it's too early to call it or expect it to be official. Relax! You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Thanks for your input. I think you are right, i won't call him and start to Date others as well, if he's interested, he will know how to contact me...maybe i have been so uptight just because this is the first time i have sex with a guy that i'm not in a relationship with... Again, trying to be a confident chick now

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I can guarantee you, Hth that this man is NOT thinking about you or what he should do as much as you have been thinking about him and what you should do.

Any man who cared for you (even if just for sex) would have had you at least three times more by now. He's got options and you're that last thing he's likely thinking about. He'll play the cat an mouse with you though... it just makes it more intriguing for him.

Now, having said that... If you are jonesing to call him and 'see what he says' then I suggest you do what Smackie says and quit thinking so much. Particularily that this is going to lead to anything of emotional value for you.
    Thanks wakeup :>, i'm feeling much better now. I suppose this guy will contact me again for sure, i know he likes sex, but i felt that he liked me as well. However, i'm having other options that i haven't considered of, and they can be better options. So, i will be open and play the fields (Even with him), and see where it will lead, but of course, i will want to meet him without sex :-).

And trust me, he has been sneaking on on FB since, whenever i'm online, he shows online now. I don't care anymore, he knows where i work, know my phone number, he surely can find me if he's interested. For now, NEXT :-p

Also, if i'm last thing he's likely to think about, it will Be Funny... I mean most people will always comment that i'm Attractive, smart, educated... And i think i'm a good catch compare to the girls that he had met here ( though he's also a good catch). So, i will kick him away if he's like that... lolzzzz
    Last edited by Hth; 06-11-12 at 09:41 AM.

Users Country Flag
    So... an updated from me...

As smackie said... i did not phone him but i said Hey on facebook... he said hi right away and said he was going to leave the company to go home... He went offline, then online a moment later. So i took some of your advice and I said do you want to go to the Zoo this Saturday? He agreed right away then told me that he will get a driver license in my country on Sunday... The last time i met him, i was complaining about his driving lol, he almost crashed to someone else... It seems like he always tried to fix whatever i complained about him so far :").

So... yes, i picked up the day time for us to go out, and i suppose that i will tell him to come and pick me up.

I think he's interested!? It seemed like he waited for me to talk to him fjrst. As he had told me before it all happenned to wait for him to go to the zoo with me. Maybe i made a mountain out of it as Smackie had said... I want to enjoy each other's company first before i make things become boring because of my moaning? I feel like it will kill the excitedment N the desire to know the person more...It's the right thing to do right? :">
    Last edited by Hth; 07-11-12 at 04:01 PM.

Well sometimes the guy wants to see some effort out of you. You can't attract flies with vinegar but can with honey.......if you have yourself be more upbeat, happy, laughing, smiling, and talk about positive things, then he will want to be around you more. Sexy yourself up a bit more...wear something feminine. Colors and florals are good.

I think he's interested!?
    Yes.. but not necessarily for what you want which is an exclusive boyfriend. Remember that. Of course he's interested after all he's gotten sex from you and he'll be expecting it again. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't think just because you're having sex with him that he will now be your boyfriend. You're still only dating at this point.

It seemed like he waited for me to talk to him fjrst.
    Yes.. As I said: because now it is your decision to be with him again even though he did not answer your question about his intentions. He knew if he waited long enough, you would call him and you would volunteer to his terms. Which is fine, just don't expect anything at this point.

As he had told me before it all happenned to wait for him to go to the zoo with me. Maybe i made a mountain out of it as Smackie had said...
    The mountain you made was expecting that just because you had sex with him you thought he should now be all over you like white on rice. He has other options so he's not going to allow you to make him desperate.

I want to enjoy each other's company first before i make things become boring because of my moaning? I feel like it will kill the excitedment N the desire to know the person more...It's the right thing to do right? :">
    If you can go in and just enjoy your sex with him and his company without being exclusive and without worrying about him and the other girls he's still talking to.. don't forget you're not exclusive yet... then yes, it is the right thing to do. If you're going to come her after every date and cry that he ignores you if you are'nt asking him out or that he only talks to you when you initiate, then no, it's not the right thing to do to keep seeing him.

Users Country Flag
    It will be a day time hanging out, and i'm not going to have sex with him again before i know it can work out between us. Will just take it easy and try not to invest my emotions in there a lot, i will meet other guys as well .

Who bumped this depressing pish?

Always follow the five date rule.

Users Country Flag
    Ok guys, he wanted to have sex again, and i agreed to come in, just to see what he wants.

i refused to have sex with him this time. We had a bit of chat, which he told me that he is only working in my country for 15 months, so why would i want long term relationship! And i said i don't like Short terms or sex only... He kept cuddling me, trying to get Sex maybe? When i said that if we want different things, i gotta move on. He said so we are friends then? And i said yea, so he kept hugging and kissing me, and looked a bit upset, also he looked like he was thinking to himself... He said he must go to meet his friends for flight booking at 6.30pm... And took me to home...

We spent the afternoon in the zoo, then he lead me home... I asked him if he is seeing many girls, and he
    meant to say No, then i said that it's not hard to find pretty girls who are into short term or sex like he wants, he showed me the face as if he was not interested... Also, he tried to show me the fb letter to proove that he's coming to his friends for booking a flight together...not dating anyone...

Finally, he said that he had a gf while he was working in another country before, and after he finished his term, he never see her again, and asked if i wanted that, then said that it would be Hard by then...

So, i should move on right?

It depends on what you want. Do you want to be his girlfriend for 15 months, and then never see him again? If so, then stay and you might get exactly that. Otherwise, move on.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    It depends on what you want. Do you want to be his girlfriend for 15 months, and then never see him again? If so, then stay and you might get exactly that. Otherwise, move on.
    He asked me if it's easy to get a job in My country as i remember now, i forgot N thought that he was asking for people in local place and said it's not easy to find a job here. Now, reminding myself, i understand that he was asking when he will finish his term here, will it br easy to find a Job with goof salary here. Sounds like he has been thinking and made a researvh by himself right?

I rreally like him and i think he Likes me a lot too. We looked into each other's eyes and i saw something was definitrly there...

Ok guys, he wanted to have sex again, and i agreed to come in, just to see what he wants.

i refused to have sex with him this time. We had a bit of chat, which he told me that he is only working in my country for 15 months, so why would i want long term relationship! And i said i don't like Short terms or sex only... He kept cuddling me, trying to get Sex maybe? When i said that if we want different things, i gotta move on. He said so we are friends then? And i said yea, so he kept hugging and kissing me, and looked a bit upset, also he looked like he was thinking to himself... He said he must go to meet his friends for flight booking at 6.30pm... And took me to home...

We spent the afternoon in the zoo, then he lead me home... I asked him if he is seeing many girls, and he
    meant to say No, then i said that it's not hard to find pretty girls who are into short term or sex like he wants, he showed me the face as if he was not interested... Also, he tried to show me the fb letter to proove that he's coming to his friends for booking a flight together...not dating anyone...

Finally, he said that he had a gf while he was working in another country before, and after he finished his term, he never see her again, and asked if i wanted that, then said that it would be Hard by then...

So, i should move on right?
    Listen: You can't expect us to make every decision for you. You act like you're 15 years old. You're a grown women and he's told you outright that this "thing" is going to end in 15 months. You do the math.

You can stay and have fun while it lasts and grieve when he leaves or you can cut it off now and find someone who lives here permanently and not just on a working visa.

I rreally like him and i think he Likes me a lot too. We looked into each other's eyes and i saw something was definitrly there...
    Yes.. it's called "lust"
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-11-12 at 12:18 AM.

Remember this...guys will do and say anything to get sex. He knows what you are looking for so he's gonna adjust his story his story to make it look he will accommodate for you.....maybe. I'm sure that is what happened with the last one.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast