We took a break / broke up after several discussions about taking time apart couse we both dident feel well. This had been going on for about 5-6 weeks.. This was bothsided...Tho I ment to take a break just to heal and find eachother again and start all fresh... But in her eyes, break was same thing as breaking up and so we both agreed on doing so couse we coulden't find any other solution. But I feel like I regret doin so now that I notice she kinda takes distance from me even as a friend! No calls, no texting, nothing more or less.. She gave me the " If it's ment to be, we'll find eachother again" or "I'll be here for you, you can call me anytime"..

First week was fine, I even called after 1 week of NC and we talked in a calm way.. Bursted out that I loved her and missed her and she said the same back.. But diden't want us to say thoose things and that we had to accept and move on.
So then I got depressed after realising it was all real.. 2 days after the nerveous brakedown kicked in and all hell broke loose again!
Started texting that I coulden't take it, called alot etc etc...

Now I've accepted that fact and I'm now in the state where I'm trying to move on.
Exercise, hang with friends goin on trips etc etc..

Tho we met yesterday (1½ weeks after the breakup). It was all good, nothing bout the past just had a great laugh together and talked about dreams and such.

But what I wonder is... Is she feeding of me emotionally, was she only seeing me becouse she felt sorry for me after calling, begging and pleeding?

What should I do now?

Couse I gave her the taste of how I am now, more calm, cool n collected.
Even left the door open to go out grabing something to eat next week and she said sure. Maybe this was too soon?

Should I leave it be, and go NC for some weeks to see if her lonelyness kicks in and contacts me?

Couse after all, it was she who grew tierd of me after I simply acted like a insecure jerk and let her dominate the relationship couse she felt I was weak and she really dident like that..

No big fights, but small argues once in a wile that we both got depressed from and grew bigger and bigger..

I know I love her to the grave and that's why I'm not letting her go!

Anyone whos experienced the same thing?

Thoughts about it?

Regards...