+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ignore her, tell her i want to start dating others or let tihngs play out?

Ignore her, tell her i want to start dating others or let tihngs play out?

Im in a bit of a delimma here. Been dating a girl for a while now, her communication style and mine arnt clashing. I like open communication where we talk, she says she doesnt like being on phone and at times can go a week or two without communication.

Everytime we meet everything seems to be ok. We had a conversation a while back about where the relation was headed and she said lets take it slow, that i wasnt wasting my time and shes just wanting to take things slow coz she doesnt want to get hurt.

Shes a nice girl, but im at the point where i cant seem to deal with her non communication. Its been bugging me a lot. I have talked to her about this in the past and she says she will improve, she does for a few days and goes straight back.

So at this point, i dont know if i should just ignore her now and just move on as it seems thats what she is doing to me. Should I meet and tell her straight up this isnt working, lets be friends only. Or should i not bring anything up and let time play its course?

I have been thinking of just telling her im going to start dating and just be friends, but i dont want to seem like putting an ultimatum either. Confused. any advice?

You sound like a pushover. If you're not happy you tell her the relationship is over and you're going to see other people. F*ck friendship, f*ck ultimatums. Don't try to "make it work" on her terms, just call it off and end it.

But don't be a pussy and just ignore her, tell her its over.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley