+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want my Libra Man Back!

I want my Libra Man Back!

I’ve been in love with a Libra male he just turned 27 this year. We took each others virginities when I was 14 and he was 17. My mother broke us up by calling his parents in 2003. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive her for breakin us up. He eventually dated and has been hurt by numerous girlfriends that he’s dated and have done him wrong. I love this man I want to be his everything. He means so much to me. I can only imagine what he thinks of me. We were seeing each other still as friends and then we began being intimate again about 2 years ago. I stopped talking to him and then he seemed interested more. I’ve been told by his friends that he still care about me because he reacts when they bring up my name. I want to be with this man but he’s so shy and libra men don’t like aggressive women. I want to be noticed by him, I want to ignite that spark we once had. He was my first and I want him to be my last. How can I get him back? One of his friends said that sometimes men don’t like emotion and if he feel emotion when he’s around me then he would try to cut it off until he’s ready. I think that’s bull. Me and my libra are currently not talking at all. When I see him out in public he will speak if I speak to him. I can make him laugh at the drop of a dyme. His friends all have him convinced and he is too that he has me wrapped around his little finger but I try really hard not to show it. Right now I just want my friend back so I can hope that if it’s meant to be it can at least happen. Libras please help I love him more than anyone else ever will……

No one here subscribes to astrology bullshit. Drop all that crap and tune back into reality. You want him? You go get him. No shy guy has ever said no to a pretty girl throwing herself at him.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should ask a ouija board for advice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

... lolzzz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    No one here subscribes to astrology bullshit. Drop all that crap and tune back into reality. You want him? You go get him. No shy guy has ever said no to a pretty girl throwing herself at him.
    Yeah, it seems highly unlikely that there are exactly 12 types of people, and that those 12 types are equally common. Maybe the OP would be able to get this guy back by treating him as a unique individual instead of an astrological stereotype.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.