+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How many times before a woman gets "loose"?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Vaginal rejuvenation? LOL! For most guys, doesn't that mean swapping your 40-something for a 20-something?
    *rimshot* I didn't know you were so hilarious, Indi!

Going down on a woman depends on her hygiene. But I wouldn't say a woman suffers any sort of permanent "looseness" until she pops out a child or two or is into abnormally large dildos. If you bang a chick daily then yeah, her vag will loosen but can be tightened via exercises or taking a break from hitting it (A week or more, depending on how active she is).

Quote Originally Posted by AnnonymousMan View Post
    Going down on a woman depends on her hygiene. But I wouldn't say a woman suffers any sort of permanent "looseness" until she pops out a child or two or is into abnormally large dildos. If you bang a chick daily then yeah, her vag will loosen but can be tightened via exercises or taking a break from hitting it (A week or more, depending on how active she is).
    The ignorance in this is... astonishing.

LOL!! that is so funny! and absolutely ridiculous.....

HeartIsAching apparently hasn't had sex and smackie9 just took my reply as an ego blow. XD

LOL and again absolutely ridiculous.....lame....weak

HeartIsAching apparently hasn't had sex and smackie9 just took my reply as an ego blow. XD
    I've had sex more times in the last month than you will all year.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've had sex more times in the last month than you will all year.
    Considering you pride yourself on a ridiculous statement that you cannot even prove, you obviously have insecurities about your own sex life or an ego fueled brain.

LOL, AnnonymousMan FTW! Same old story from Mr. HIA...

Considering you pride yourself on a ridiculous statement that you cannot even prove, you obviously have insecurities about your own sex life or an ego fueled brain.
    Or the reality is that I get it on average once a day. No ego, it just is.

And you're right - I made an assumption about you. Sorry if it wasn't flattering.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Or the reality is that I get it on average once a day. No ego, it just is.

And you're right - I made an assumption about you. Sorry if it wasn't flattering.
    While i agree with you that the last punani AnonymousMan seen was his moms when he was falling outta there, I doubt a fellow of your age is getting a ride, on average, once a day. If you said like 4 times a week ,it would have accounted for the times that the beautiful miss HIA has the painters in, and would have been much more believable.

Making wild statements like you did, just to get one over on an obvious wee virgin, makes you look stupid and childish. You're better than this man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    While i agree with you that the last punani AnonymousMan seen was his moms when he was falling outta there, I doubt a fellow of your age is getting a ride, on average, once a day. If you said like 4 times a week ,it would have accounted for the times that the beautiful miss HIA has the painters in, and would have been much more believable.

Making wild statements like you did, just to get one over on an obvious wee virgin, makes you look stupid and childish. You're better than this man.
    You can doubt it all you want, pathetic one. I married a woman just as randy as I am. Better yet, she's got a minimal gag reflex and an oral fixation... so during the week she's out of commission, I'm still getting some. Eat your heart out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean "the week she is out of commission"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's just a polite way of saying the beautiful Mrs HIA has her monthly ladies issues.

@HIA. I didnt know you were including BJ's in your definition of "daily sex", perhaps you could make that clear the next time you make outlandish, false statements. Where I come from, a BJ isnt referred to as sex, It's more of a foreplay act. Now that we have cleared that up, would you like to tell us all exactly how often you breach the beautiful Mrs HIA's lady parts? I reckon you're a twice a week man, judging by your posting style.

On reflection, I dont give a ****.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast