+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to smoke pot again

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yes. Both ways are true.

Family...offcourse ..but friends? Who would put his friends before his girlfriend?...I think that is just stupid.
    actually, what i meant was that I wasn't going to give up my friends for a girl ... i had already done that once and it wasnt worth it because if shit goes wrong, then you need some kind of cushion to fall back on ...

have u ever been in a position where u just needed support from your friends and you just realize how much you appreciate them? probably not ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 06-05-05 at 04:11 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have put my friends infront of my gf and vice versa. it's some situations you win, and in some situations you lose. it's all about balance.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

just tell him not to do it around you. or tell him that you don't like that when you guys are hanging out he's baked out of his wits. i'm positive he's doing it behind your back anyway. you can't control a person. if you want to be with him then you'll just have to compromise. that's what having a boyfriend/girlfriend is all about. there are far worse things he could be doing. FAR FAR worse.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    just tell him not to do it around you. or tell him that you don't like that when you guys are hanging out he's baked out of his wits. i'm positive he's doing it behind your back anyway. you can't control a person. if you want to be with him then you'll just have to compromise. that's what having a boyfriend/girlfriend is all about. there are far worse things he could be doing. FAR FAR worse.
    far far...

Well..lets not argue you guys. She wanted our advice. We have our opnions and our job is to give our opinions not be mean to each other.

To the one guy... cigarettes are totally different than pot. Pot is an illegal, mind altering, life taking drug. There is a difference between the two. If she wanted you to quit smoking and you smoked when you met, thats different than the girl's boyfriend starting back up on pot when he told her he wouldnt.

Anyway girl.. you can find someone who youre better suited to. Just have to love yourself enough and be patient.

wait a second, did you just say that pot is a "life taking drug" and cigarettes are different because they're not? oh that is just silly now.

Pot does it in a mind altering and physical way... cigarettes in just a physical way. Better?

well don't you think having that person physically present and/or in good health and/or not smelling like a "divine ashtray" is pretty important?

why would any girl put up with that kind of crap? i mean if a guy has to get high for whatever reason why do you wan't to be with him? if he knows you don't like it don't put up with it, your not being too hard on him or anything its just setting some limits

pot is just dumb, its not better than drinking or cigarettes, why do girls who are against it put up with it? and dont say love cause if a guy really loved a girl he wouldn't do that crap

oh sorry maybe this makes more sense to the pot smokers

why would any gizzle put up wit that kind of crap? i mean if a homey has ta git H-to-tha-izzigh fo` pimp reason why dizzy wizzle ta be wit him? if he knows you dizzy like it dizzay put up wit it, yo not being too hard on him or anyth'n its just sett'n some limits

pot is jizzle dizzumb, its not gangsta tizzle drink'n or cigarizzles why do bitchez who is against it put up wit it? n diznont say love cause if a homey really loved a gizzay he wouldnt do T-H-to-tha-izzat crap
    Last edited by TKO; 07-05-05 at 10:51 AM.

mhm. its really quite simple. The girl is afraid of change. So many people are afraid to change their daily routine. The security in knowing things are the same every day. Stable kinda. Now that this is happened I'm sure shes hoping it will all just change back if she waits long enough, but it wont. He wants to do drugs, he will, obviously no matter what she thinks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    mhm. its really quite simple. The girl is afraid of change. So many people are afraid to change their daily routine. The security in knowing things are the same every day. Stable kinda. Now that this is happened I'm sure shes hoping it will all just change back if she waits long enough, but it wont. He wants to do drugs, he will, obviously no matter what she thinks.
    No she's just a selfish b-itch.

And since when was there a rule that we're not supposed to be mean to eachother?

How long have you been here?

You seem like such an angry person Frasbee. Why let things get to you so much?

No she's just a selfish b-itch.
    no a selfish b-itch goes for guys with money, looks and is completely ignorant to the ideas of love... selfish guys want girls to put up with alll their crap and be happy with it... why don't guys grow up and stop complaining about girls that want somebody who is at least respectable... im not gonna change my life for a girl but im going to at least be a respectable person for her

You know whats odd? Frasbee you seem to agree with the mans behavior on this, while your AOL profile says Drugs are Dumb. Strange.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    You know whats odd? Frasbee you seem to agree with the mans behavior on this, while your AOL profile says Drugs are Dumb. Strange.
    I think you're selfish.

Now I don't approve of smoking at all.

But he at least cut down for you, because you don't "approve".

What are you his mother?

Stop tryin' to act the victim, get over yourself cause it's not all about you.
    Yeah...no.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast