Hello everyone i m here to seek your advice,i was in a 3 years relationship with a lovely guy,we were so good together,we loved each other and we were already planning to get married,suddenly some problems came up between us and he had to break up with me,some weeks after we broke up i discovered i am pregnant for him,i told him about this and he wont care,he stopped picking my calls,not replying my calls,i tried all i could to get him back but nothing worked,i was surfing the internet someday and i read about a relationship fixing Guru,he do help people fix their relationship problems,i read a lot of good reviews about him so i contacted him,he told me that my man is with another lady and he pray for me and my man will come back to me in 3 days,and after the 3rd day my man came back to me to apologize and since then we have been good together,everything is working perfectly between us.
Now i m thinking of what to give back to this man that helped us,he said i should give him anything i feel like,people what can i give back to him,if you have reasonable advice please contact me on my personal email kim_winky81@yahoo.com
Thanks.