+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls like ridiculously stupid sh*t?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Try mingling and whatnot; but in college, almost every girl has a boyfriend.
    SO WHAT? Don't migle with the intent of getting a girl. Mingle with the intent of meeting lots of new people. Even girls that have a boyfriend have friends that do not and they could possible introduce you to one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What are u talking about? What is it you're going to try?

Uhm, no. You're attitude sucks because you are in love with being cynical and jaded, you do nothing to improve your outlook and you've now found yourself quite comfortable in your excuses for maintaing this miserable satus quo. Your poor attitude has become your very best friend and now you're afraid to be anything but miserable.
    Not exactly. I'd LOVE to be happy and I've improved my outlook, all with no results. I hate being miserable, trust me; nobody just LOVES it. Except masochists. But that's not me.

Try mingling and whatnot; but in college, almost every girl has a boyfriend.
    But most of those relationships don't last very long. You're in a target-rich environment.

Not exactly. I'd LOVE to be happy and I've improved my outlook, all with no results. I hate being miserable, trust me; nobody just LOVES it. Except masochists. But that's not me.
    You haven't improved your outlook at all. If you did, there would be far less of these types of posts from you. Actions are worth more than words. How about you do something to improve how you feel ~ worry about results later. Your goal should be to feel less like you currently do even when there is no woman in your life. Nothing more. One step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    But most of those relationships don't last very long. You're in a target-rich environment.
    It wouldn't be a good idea to hit on girls who just got out of relationships.

At this point, are you concerned about finding a life-mate, or just dating and having some fun? Whether or not it's a great idea, you'd do well for yourself to get out a bit and get your confidence up.

He's just making excuses over excuses.

I know. He's scared to try. It hasn't sunk in yet, that a rejection isn't the end of the world, it's an opportunity to find one that's more suited to him.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    At this point, are you concerned about finding a life-mate, or just dating and having some fun? Whether or not it's a great idea, you'd do well for yourself to get out a bit and get your confidence up.
    Any of that, although I am horny all the time but I wouldn't really ever just have casual sex. I want something with meaning and potential.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He's just making excuses over excuses.
    I'll make real efforts next semester which I haven't done in years, after a certain summer... The biggest barriers are my height AND that I don't have anything in common with the typical college kid.

I`d be nice if you could come up with something new to justify why you shouldn`t do something.

Oh, I already said I was going to try but I was listing why I'll probably fail.

Get those books!

Soon enough. At least, once I finish the stuff I've already checked out (hate returning books unread).

What did you check out

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast