+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please hep its urgent.

Please hep its urgent.

Hi,I'm a 20 year old boy who started college this year,I saw this beautiful girl I fell in love with her on the first sight.Then I started talking to her like everyone does but she acted like a bitch she has the style of bitch she talks to everyboy but I did not think of her like that,so I was about to ask her out but before I just wanted to make sure what kind of girl is she so I asked she thought that I was taking her for a bitch but we got over that.Now yesterday we had to take a break form school and all I said to her is "just be around I might miss you" and here we go we had a fight with each other and she figured that I like her, now she does not want to talk to me, typical girls.Now what should I do should just let her go and not talk or what?
    I don't know if its worth to mention but even before the fight she knew that I liked her my action were like that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by coldmaster View Post
    Hi,I'm a 20 year old boy who started college this year,I saw this beautiful girl I fell in love with her on the first sight.Then I started talking to her like everyone does but she acted like a bitch she has the style of bitch she talks to everyboy but I did not think of her like that,so I was about to ask her out but before I just wanted to make sure what kind of girl is she so I asked she thought that I was taking her for a bitch but we got over that.Now yesterday we had to take a break form school and all I said to her is "just be around I might miss you" and here we go we had a fight with each other and she figured that I like her, now she does not want to talk to me, typical girls.Now what should I do should just let her go and not talk or what?
    I don't know if its worth to mention but even before the fight she knew that I liked her my action were like that.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Shes a bitch....let it go and find another girl whos not.

No man this not how it works to me for me in order to let a girl go is not to have contact with her,but ok lets just forget about the bitch.What should I do?

She started not talking to you as soon as she realized that you like her. This should be enough for you to understand that she is not interested. And there is no such thing as "love at first sight".
    Last edited by searock; 03-11-12 at 05:04 PM.

How is she a bitch?Cause she dont do what u want? Or insecure?I see a lot of bitch and anger and desrespecfullness against woman in your topic. I dont think she is a bitch.ithinkuhave issues and she dont likeu ajnd your style so she shows it to u also. So beat it nleave her alone. U find her a bitch and spoke to her that way.so u r the one that have bad thinking of woman.and u barely know her so your joke was wrong and stupid.

Fell in love at first sight? Oh please. Been watching too many romantic films? Brought up on Disney films? But yer a little virgin right?

Quote Originally Posted by coldmaster View Post
    No man this not how it works to me for me in order to let a girl go is not to have contact with her,but ok lets just forget about the bitch.What should I do?
    I just told you numbbuts! She shows no respect for you by ignoring you

Are you thinking about stalking her? Girls don't like that. She already made it clear. She is not interested. Move on.

**** that bitch. Literally. And then dump her. Best revenge ever.

She's bitchy because she is tired of guys only interested in her looks...so she puts up a bitch wall to stop it (oh poor her lol). You managed to jumped over that wall and she shoved you back over. Oh well you gave it a shot....time to just move on. There are plenty of other girls on campus to ask out. P.S. stop obsessing.... girls hate that shit.

Ok here is what happened, I saw that girl again what happened she looked at me our eyes just locked on and gave me a smile after I gave her, then I decided to tell her Im sorry If I ever hurted her she just said ok.What is this supposed to mean?
    Last edited by coldmaster; 07-11-12 at 11:35 PM.

Listen, I have a LOT of experience with girls like this.

You need to flirt hard with one of her friends or someone she knows. It has to be someone she can construe as competition. If she comes up during conversation with the new girl, just be dismissive. It'll get back to her that not only are you inetrested in someone else but you're not interested in her at all and maybe never were. It'll drive her ****ing nuts.

Trust me on this one. You play your cards right, you can hit this by christmas. But you need to cut all communication with her before you end up in stalker zone.

so is there any chance for this girl to like me?

That depends on a some things ... if shes not physically attracted to you its going to be tough, especially at that age. And since you don't seem to exude confidence you're probably not making up for it with primal desirability. You've already shown your hand so you lost the intrigue angle. So you need to manipulate the situation a bit. Your best bet is to intrigue her be feigning disinterest and expressing interest in other girls around her. if you do that, and there is/was some baseline attraction there ... you have a chance. I'd give it 20/80 though. Sorry,bud.

So should I be wasting time with her or find another one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast