+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she doing this?

Why is she doing this?

Hello, first time poster here.

First things first, my girlfriend broke up with me around a month ago.

I was in relationship with her for around six months, ( yeah I know, not very long, but still) I loved her, she loved me. The last two months we started fighting a bit more, small problems became big problems, etc etc.. Eventually she broke up with me, the reason being she did not feel anything for me anymore, but still loved me (?). Anyways, I was devastated, shed a big amount of tears. The same week she broke up with me, she invited me to her home, and told me she missed me. The stupid fool that I was, I went to her, we had sex, the whole shebang. This happened the following week as well.
    The week that followed that second week, we were both a party of a friend of mine. I always knew she had this attraction to a good friend of mine. I was talking to my friends and collegues and then she started talking to my friend, she became touchy with him, etc.. He knew I did not like it, and he did not do anything. I may note that while she was being touchy and flirting with him she looked at me, and knew I hated but still went a long with it.
    Anyways, this has happened a lot the recent weeks, with her randomly joing my circle of friends. She comes by herself to meet up with my friends and me, she doesn't go with her friends, but just goes a long with mine. She flirts with my friends, being touchy with them, while she knows I hate it, but still keeps doing it.

I wanna say I had a huge fight with her, and when it ended I gave back the bracelet she gave me. Since then, around 2-3 weeks ago I haven't talked to her since and deleted her number.

I still feel something for her, and I have no idea why she is doing this to me. Is there an explanation for this behaviour? Does it imply something? What is going through her mind?

She's a whacko at worst, a game player at best. The reason for her mean and disrespectful behavior is immaterial. She is worthless as a human being and dangerous as a girlfriend. Good for you on cutting things off. Don't waste your time wondering why she is like she is.

Is she hot?

She is your typical attention whore that likes to cause shit....the young ones are all drama, just ignore it. Let your friend bang her and ditch her....that will fix her.

you'll learn this as time goes on, but you are too jealous and insecure.

women love men. Men are secure in themselves. They are never jealous. When you are jealous, she gained control of the situaltion. You should have appeared perfectly comfortable with it and do the same to other girls. I know this is stupid, immature but this is human nature for a lot of people, especially young pretty girls.

It seems to me like this girl is on an EGO trip, she seems to be enjoying the fact that your still in love with her and enjoying the attension she gets elsewhere.
    She seems to feel very "safe" that your still there and still have feelings for her. Because she feels like she hasnt really lost you, she has no reason to chase you.
    Im pretty sure if you moved on and got with someone else she would come running!

HTHS

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie121 View Post
    she did not feel anything for me anymore, but still loved me (?).
    Meaning the honeymoon period was over, and she didn't know the difference between love and infatuation. It happens.

she invited me to her home, and told me she missed me. The stupid fool that I was, I went to her, we had sex, the whole shebang. This happened the following week as well.
    She was trying to get you to beg for a relationship with her. Trying to get that honeymoon feeling back.

The week that followed that second week, we were both a party of a friend of mine. I always knew she had this attraction to a good friend of mine. I was talking to my friends and collegues and then she started talking to my friend, she became touchy with him, etc.. He knew I did not like it, and he did not do anything. I may note that while she was being touchy and flirting with him she looked at me, and knew I hated but still went a long with it.
    Here's where she ratcheted up the pressure, trying to force you to do what she wants.

Anyways, this has happened a lot the recent weeks, with her randomly joing my circle of friends. She comes by herself to meet up with my friends and me, she doesn't go with her friends, but just goes a long with mine. She flirts with my friends, being touchy with them, while she knows I hate it, but still keeps doing it.

I wanna say I had a huge fight with her, and when it ended I gave back the bracelet she gave me. Since then, around 2-3 weeks ago I haven't talked to her since and deleted her number.

I still feel something for her, and I have no idea why she is doing this to me. Is there an explanation for this behaviour? Does it imply something? What is going through her mind?
    You're better off without the manipulative bitch.