+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can she be pregnant???

can she be pregnant???

My girlfriend and I were fooling around the other day and it escalated into some sex after she had already given me oral. I had cleaned up and all and then we started fooling around more and we just got caught up in the moment and we started having sex without a condom(stupid i know...) i didnt even get close to finishing see as how I had just came 10 minutes ago, but I am still concerned about pre-cum etc. What are the chances that she is pregnant? I hope you all have good news because I sure as hell dont need a baby going into my first year of college. Basically what I am wondering is, what are the chances of getting pregnant without the male having an orgasm or even getting close to coming.

indigosoul Guest
    Well, its not impossible given you already came. There could've been a few left in the tube, so to speak. Biology is pretty tenacious that wasy. But she would also have to have been in her fertile period too. It seems unlikely. If you're worried, go get a pregnancy test (and some condoms while your at it), they can detect conception pretty early on... And stop having unprotected sex unless you WANT to get pregnant!

Im hot and dying for sex call me now i need a chat 07840842861 or thats +447840842861 for people outside england

Quote Originally Posted by sicklax420
    My girlfriend and I were fooling around the other day and it escalated into some sex after she had already given me oral. I had cleaned up and all and then we started fooling around more and we just got caught up in the moment and we started having sex without a condom(stupid i know...) i didnt even get close to finishing see as how I had just came 10 minutes ago, but I am still concerned about pre-cum etc. What are the chances that she is pregnant? I hope you all have good news because I sure as hell dont need a baby going into my first year of college. Basically what I am wondering is, what are the chances of getting pregnant without the male having an orgasm or even getting close to coming.
    I was in the same situation exactly, and nothing happened. I also asked my doctor what are the chances for getting pregnant if having sex without a condom, and not ejaculating, and she said that the chances are small, very small! Best thing to do, is not think about it, wait for the time she's supposed to get her period, and only then start worry. Sometimes, if she stresses out too much about it, that alone can cause her period to be late. Think about it. Most chances - nothing will happened. Good luck. Let me know.

lol that would seriously suck dont be so dumb next time...now if you were both drunk i could understand but if u were both sober tisk tisk

There is always a chance that she could be pregnant. Even if it is small so take care next time. Coz its not a game. And many times girls became pregnant from the pre-cum. Its rare but it could happen. Try to know in which day u had sex with her and ask her about her period. Coz there are moments that the girl is in it very fertilized and ready for any pregnancy chances.

Next time don't have sex if you don't want a baby. Be responsible for a change. Sex comes with a price. Don't you love her? Then have the baby. You sound like a guy who may benefit from a lasting relationship. You are too insecure.