+ Follow This Topic

Thread: depression

depression

My gf and i dated for 6 months. It was an open relationship. All we expected was emotional fidelity. But I know she wanted more commitment. Anyway she left me for another guy. She has 2 kids. We broke up in April. Anyways 6 months of no contact she begins texting me. She says she is afraid to talk to me bc she thinks i dont want to talk to her. She says she does not have a bf but i know shes still dating him. She told me she was so sorry and asked me to forgive her. I did forgive her intellectually but emotionally no. Any way she stopped contacting me bc i was not initiating contact. She said she was happy i was doing fine. Anyways her contacting me set me back. So i texted her calling herterrible names and told her to never contact me again. It was just hurting me so bad hearing from her. I couldnt hear from her anymore. She was the love of my life and i miss her terribly. But i cant forgive the pain she put me through. There is no question here. I cast the final dice roll. I just need to vent my feelings. I wish she wouldnt have contacted me

Stop being a pussy and next time she texts you do not reply.

hehe

Ur right. **** that hoe biscuit

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kb8j47ur View Post
    It was an open relationship. All we expected was emotional fidelity. But I know she wanted more commitment. [...].. She was the love of my life and i miss her terribly.
    So wait, the "love of your life" wanted a commitment more appropriate for the mother of 2 children (which I assume you mean she wanted a monogamous relationship), you wouldn't give it to her, and now you are whining about how SHE hurt YOU?

What a wanker.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

si

Yeah I suck pretty bad sometimes...but shes a game player who knows exactly what she is doing. I feel really bad for her current bf. Shes playing his dumbass too. First and foremost by trying to contact me. WOMEN ARE NOT INNOCENT LITTLE CREATURES. stop pretending like they are. We all play are own games.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her intelligence is ALSO in question, if she stuck around with you for 6 months. I feel sorry for her kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You people are mean!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not really.... just honest.

meh

Meh.. typical feminist.

They are not my kids i never met them. She never introduces her friends to her bfs. Its not her way. The relationship was that loose. Her coworkers all say she has a bad heart because of what the father of her kids did to her. She is damaged goods but not because of me. She started doing coke. You know not what you speak. Think before you comment.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, goes to show how smart YOU are... choosing a coke-head to be the love of your life.

There you are right. But the heart does what the heart does. Love is a strange beast.

Relax dude i think you have to go for outing some where for relaxation you need to get away from the stress of everyday life, and a nice sunny location with a beach might just be what the doctor ordered.

Cut off all contact with her and the next time she contacts you, don't respond.

Rubbing this always worked for me.