+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Letting go means Loving the person unconditionally...

Letting go means Loving the person unconditionally...

I am still in a stage where every morning I am convincing myself that I will be fine soon... How and when?
    I got so many answers in my mind, but my morning is a struggle still dealing with my heavy heart.

I meet this Muslim guy, through a common friend. I am a Christian, but this never become an hindrance for us to become a very close friend. As days went by we just realise we are falling from each other. At first, I become hesitant to admit my love for him... But learning that we both love each other was the most amazing feeling... And days that followed were full of love, smile and laughter.

Our cultural differences is really a big challenge and but made us love each other more... Yeah we admit its sometimes hard but we love to share our differences. Even a different strong believer in our own religion become a wonderful topic to share about with full of respect to each other.

The relationship is full of love that sometimes we tend to forget reality checking because we are both hurting. We know that time will come that we gonna separates our ways... His parents will never like him to marry a Christian girl like me. He respect his parents very much.

I was hurt before in my previous relationships, being hurt again is out of my list.... But I need to do this, truly that loving is always accompanied with pain... We talked and decided to end the relationship. Honestly it's so hard....so hard breaking in a relationship in the midst that you love the person so much...

I learnt that he started dating with the girl from his own country and same religion...
    I started dating Christian man, but my still my heart longs for him... My heart is crying...
    Time heals... And we will be fine...someday...

I pray that one day,I will wake up feel that my heart will be happy again... Will fall in love again...

I'm glad you loved for the sake of loving. Not many people have that courage... but it's like sky diving without a parachute on purpose.

Ok, I tried skimming to the part with anal, but you forgot to write it, what the ****?

SMILE!
    Time Heals All Wounds.
    You will find peace in your family.
    Wishing you happiness!