+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with my decision

Need help with my decision

I had a gf and last for 2 years.heres the problem my ex gf wanted to break up with me because she dont love me anymore.I try stopping her with her decision because i know attitude, I keep bugging her, then after 2 weeks she had a new bf,and then i stop texting her even viewing her FB,But later shes texting me and calling me that she still love me even she had a new bf, now she broke up with her bf that last for 2 months. The thing is if she really love me why would she do that thing.Now she kept bugging me and telling me she still love me. What im gonna do.I still love her but i think shes playing with my feelings.I need a good advice

She's playing games. She wants attention until she finds a new boyfriend...

But if you think there is a chance - then I dunno, I guess you guys were together for two years so maybe you could work it out? But if you went back to her, you'd have to be sure you're not going to bring in drama because she had a new guy in the meantime. You can't get back together and then be all weepy and weird and putting her on a guilt trip for hooking up with some dude 2 weeks after your breakup. My advice - steer clear. Let this one go, make a clean break and move on.

She is playing games. I'd tell to f.u.c.k. off.

I think that she is really guilty about it thats why she broke up with her current bf and want to get back to me, really wants me back. Her bestriend told my friend that she really love me, I try to talk to her in person on how i really feels about it, but she refuses to talk because she will still bugging me.

u dont kno what love is, she was not inlove anymore, so move on.

Best of luck!

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    She was probably cheating on you why she was so eager to end the relationship and quick to have a boyfriend after 2 weeks. 2 years is a long time and I dont doubt she loves you but I think you need time and space "from her" to think about YOUR feelings not how she's feeling. And really dig down and see what happened, how she made you feel as a human being, and what it put you through. Good luck!

This must be pretty hard for you. Feeling insecure and having been told she does not love you. That is hard and cruel. Without love, what basis do you have for a relationship and a future. What is the point. I know it must hurt but I think you know the answer already - let her go and find someone that will love you no matter what and treat you like you are the best and most wonderful thing in the world.

thats no love kid. she just ant inlove anymore. move on stop waining about it.
    find out what love is before using the word.