+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: facebook

I'll meet you buddy. I do a bit of lifting in my spare time also. I have 28' biceps if you're interested. I'll be stateside around christmas time, and we'll grab a beer and compare muscles if you fancy it. Call me.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    You should tell her all about your UFO hypotheses. I bet she'd love that. Very science-like.
    What are you smoking?

I don't even think I'm 'slurping' or whatever it is you're talking about, let alone trying to impress Indi, or anyone else for that matter on here...if I am, I suck at it for sure
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Ignore that KingZ man. He's a phet addict. He's probably buzzing off his tits when he writes that trash.

I don't have any problem with that. I spend a great deal of time counseling people, I just don't specifically get remunerated for it.

Hey, I'll meet anyone that's cool. I can't speak for you, but all I can say is that when someone meets me, I'll be exactly how I both represent and describe myself on here. You won't have to wonder if it's me or not

That's about as real as it can get, I guess, isn't it?

You seem like a cool fella, ignoring his provocation. Thats good enough for me. If i ever do get to the free land, i'll be sure and look you up.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    You should tell her all about your UFO hypotheses. I bet she'd love that. Very science-like.
    Oh and btw, since we're speaking 'hypothetically', I don't think it'd matter much. It'd just be purely physical

Isn't there one of those yin-yang things with cute, unusually bright nerdy girls and dumb muscular jock types? File it under that

Indi...no comment....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    I don't even think I'm 'slurping' or whatever it is you're talking about, let alone trying to impress Indi, or anyone else for that matter on here...if I am, I suck at it for sure
    KZ is very bored today. Psych attempt failed.

Oh and btw, since we're speaking 'hypothetically', I don't think it'd matter much. It'd just be purely physical

Isn't there one of those yin-yang things with cute, unusually bright nerdy girls and dumb muscular jock types? File it under that

Indi...no comment....
    Nice stereotypes there. Think you should consider the term "athletic nerd". As for nerdy science girls:

http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2012/07/26/top-10-sexiest-female-scientists#.UJ9SsI78E1Q
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No Haxan, you are very respectful. You are also married, so for that reason, you won't ever see a pic of me.
    Wait, What? !! Thanks for the nice words, but with that thought process I guess I should just gouge my eyes out with a fork

Yeah, if you dont mind. That would be swell.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait, What? !! Thanks for the nice words, but with that thought process I guess I should just gouge my eyes out with a fork
    Casual instances of opposite-sex viewing as we move through our day is very different from receiving a photo from someone online, especially the opposite sex when one is married. Don't you think? Besides, I prefer to fly 'understated'.

Call me a boring anachronism, but that's how I roll and I'm sticking to it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    WTF, Indi has an awful personality.
    Oh, this. Yes, lol. You're right. My species of 'bird' is peregrine.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Casual instances of opposite-sex viewing as we move through our day is very different from receiving a photo from someone online, especially the opposite sex when one is married. Don't you think? Besides, I prefer to fly 'understated'.

Call me a boring anachronism, but that's how I roll and I'm sticking to it.
    Well, if they were a car drive away and talking about other stuff, I could wrap my thinking around that easier

Understated is good though. I would've and will stick with the way you roll and never ask, but just wondered what the thought process was. Hey, it's not always casual instances of viewing as we move through the day. There was something this past week and weekend that I wouldn't have minded running by you (off the record). But, I'm already back knee deep in it today and tomorrow, so will hopefully be able to get a better grasp of it and make sure it is what I think it is. Which I think it is. If that makes sense !

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, if you have a question post it or PM me if you want. But you aren't getting a photo. Ever. You = married = shouldn't even be suggesting it, IMO. Saavy?

Oh and don't feel too smacked down, only a very few here know what I look like.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 13-11-12 at 01:45 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This is disgusting.

Yeah im glad iama isnt alive to see this. Sickening.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast