+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: facebook

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh no. First CAM now Haxan? Really?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Technically, I was first, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda View Post
    First off, I can write what I want first. most people ask about the age, so wheather I put it first or second doesn't make a difference. I find it offensive that you call him my man toy cause he is not. We are equals, we are in a serious relationship. But for that I didn,t ask for anyones opinion. I would like to say that tuesday I was with my bf and out of the blue, he told me that he cleaned his fb friends and deleted people he didn't know and the girls that were innaproprietly dress. In my book, that's a sign of respect and love. He understood that it made me uncomfortable. I respect him even more for that.

It's only 3 months, that's not enough for a commitment, you are still in the trial stage. You, IMO have no right to make him rearrange his Facebook because you are so paranoid he's gonna cheat on you. Facebook isn't the reason he's gonna end up leaving you I'll tell you that right now.

Here's a tip: guys will do and say whatever it takes to keep the status quo and the supply of sex coming (pardon the pun). More than likely he will just fire up a different FB page under an assume name.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Haxan slurps on Indi whenever he can. It's fu​cking pathetic.
    Indi, do I slurp on you?

Not to sound too Phil Davies' fantasyland-ish, but I've been afforded the very good fortune (thanks mom & dad) to be pretty selective about who I've flirted with and given my attention to over the years, Waffle. So I guess if I do slurp on Indi, that's an incredible compliment to her personality, because I have no f'ing idea what she looks like.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

WTF, Indi has an awful personality.

Thank you! Its about time someone understands me. I appreciate your opinio

Quote Originally Posted by Girl_on_Fire View Post
    OP: First off, from what I've witnessed, some of these men just come here to bash women so take that with a grain of salt.

Secondly, you want to know how irrelevant facebook is? One of my best friends, a solid and great girl, is now facing a divorce thanks to catching her husband adding a girl and liking comments. When it all came out, he's been "seeing" this girl while he is on trips away from home and without facebook, she would have been clueless till he walked out the door, that anything was really going on. A man liking facebook pictures, is cause for concern if it seems he is following someone's page/making comments/ liking everything they post. It CAN clue you into behavior.

I too had an issue with this in my own life, a girl being added to my husband's facebook. She certainly had a like under her picture and I told him that if he liked anymore pictures, he could just cancel the whole damn thing because I wasn't having it. The girl was a girl I knew from other group meetings when visiting friends and she is a walking advertisement... can't stand her. If I was going to allow my husband to fawn over pictures of her, think again! He has plenty of friends on there that are girls but that is one friend I WATCH. So moral of the story, do pay attention and if it makes you uncomfortable, say so. Don't sit in silence and don't take crap.

You should read twice , cause i said we ve been together a year and 3 months. And nowhere have i mentionned thT i was afraid he was cheating on me. And just for your info. I am pretty good at finding ways to see if someone has other profiles. But if i needed to do all that, then i shouldnt be we the guy. Trust is the most important thing. I do trust me bf.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's only 3 months, that's not enough for a commitment, you are still in the trial stage. You, IMO have no right to make him rearrange his Facebook because you are so paranoid he's gonna cheat on you. Facebook isn't the reason he's gonna end up leaving you I'll tell you that right now.

Here's a tip: guys will do and say whatever it takes to keep the status quo and the supply of sex coming (pardon the pun). More than likely he will just fire up a different FB page under an assume name.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    if I do slurp on Indi, that's an incredible compliment to her personality
    Hahahaha!

"If I like you, you must be AWESOME."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi, do I slurp on you?

Not to sound too Phil Davies' fantasyland-ish, but I've been afforded the very good fortune (thanks mom & dad) to be pretty selective about who I've flirted with and given my attention to over the years, Waffle. So I guess if I do slurp on Indi, that's an incredible compliment to her personality, because I have no f'ing idea what she looks like.
    No Haxan, you are very respectful. You are also married, so for that reason, you won't ever see a pic of me.

KZ, you are a crazy young man. While I remember to mention this: Do yourself a favour and choose simple, kindly women to compliment your frightening intellect. If you go for someone who will challenge you, it will be ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    WTF, Indi has an awful personality.
    Oooh, Strong is the irony in this one.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 10-11-12 at 12:43 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahaha!

Geeze, you are cruel. Leave the guy no graceful out. Disengage, KZ. Haxan isn't CAM, I'm safe.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Geeze, you are cruel. Leave the guy no graceful out. Disengage, KZ. Haxan isn't CAM, I'm safe.
    There a reason you keep replying in this thread?

Hahahaha!

Since you appear to be following my posts, or at least the one's directed to my favorite slurpee...you should know that my philosophy is that people don't tend to devote much time or interest (even chit-chatting) to someone of the opposite sex unless they're attracted to them physically in some way. Like attracts like. It's why there's a million I want to bang my friend threads on here.

Knowing that I don't have any idea what Indi looks like, then if I do 'slurp' on her, it's completely due to her personality, her intelligence, the way she composes herself and some things she's posted, that I've picked up on, that we definitely connect (have the same mindset) on.

So ya, it's all relative (what I think is awesome in comparison to myself), but I think that would be a huge compliment, even so

Waffle, assuming the looks match the personality, just be thankful that Indi and I didn't meet somewhere '20 something' years ago. It would've been so amazing that we'd have ruined each other for anyone else, and then she 'might not' be on here for you to supervise

So, you've got that going for you

Knowing that I don't have any idea what Indi looks like, then if I do 'slurp' on her, it's completely due to her personality, her intelligence, the way she composes herself and some things she's posted, that I've picked up on, that we definitely connect (have the same mindset) on.

So ya, it's all relative (what I think is awesome in comparison to myself), but I think that would be a huge compliment, even so
    Ha. Yes, because every time you meet someone in real life that you had only previously met online, it always goes exactly as well as expected.

You should tell her all about your UFO hypotheses. I bet she'd love that. Very science-like.

Do yourself a favour and choose simple, kindly women to compliment your frightening intellect. If you go for someone who will challenge you, it will be ugly.
    She's a very "politically correct" social worker.

Ha. Yes, because every time you meet someone in real life that you had only previously met online, it always goes exactly as well as expected.
    Huh?

I don't know, I've met a few people from the cyber world and they've been exactly as expected or advertised so to speak. Why wouldn't it go well? Mostly bodybuilding friends, but if someone is cool, I'll meet anyone in real time. The fakes are never going to meet anyone in the real world that they've misrepresented themselves to online, so who cares.

If your ever in my neck of the woods Waffle, I'll meet you. We'll go have a couple of ales on tap and shoot the shit for an hour or two. What's wrong with that?

Actually that goes to anyone on here, so there you go

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast