+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Caroline, Don't Leave!!!

Caroline, Don't Leave!!!

Hi there people!

To be honest with you, i'm not properly worried yet. However, i am worried about being worried.

Last year in November me and Caroline began our love relationship. Caroline is Swedish and is studying up here in Edinburgh. I'm English and doing much the same. Since november we've seen each other almost every day and every minute i've passed with this girl has been commplete and utter bliss. She is the most beautiful, smartest, most interesting, cutest and most lovely girl i've ever come accross.

Yeah! I didn't think it existed either! I can see it in her eyes and i can feel it in my mind that we are pretty deaply in love. I've been in love once before and i do admit i fall pretty far. Caroline though is taking me beond the cosmos.

Heres the brick: she's leaving in 25 days.

I know i have to build up activities, gather friends and get my life active, but i'm just afraid that this is gonna be too devestating. I meen, i will get through if it is my only choice, but it's gonna be more painful than anything i can imagine anyway.

At this point, you're either wondering: "When's this guy gonna stop blabbering on", or, "does caroline actually want to leave"?

Well she doesnt want to leave me, but she does want to be at home. At least, that's how it's come accross so far. She hasn't been home for nearly a year and she's aware that things are gonna change up here. Her friends will move on and so will life. I understand where she's coming from. At home she'll probably feel a sense of protection where she can continue to develop her life in the ways she wants. If she stayed in Edinburgh, her life would probably only degrade.

I want only one thing: our relationship to remain healthy.

Thank you all for reading down to here, i would be ever so grateful for any advice, stories or tips!

Byebye!!! - Callam

Long distance relationship are killers...
    I met this girl on Vacation..... We were deeply in love, distance killed it.

If you two are serious, find a way to be together - Unless you can take long distance relationships, i cant. The girl can tho she still calls me, but i got no feelings left, she told me she didnt lose them.