+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

Maybe your wife refuses to have sex with u because she is disgusted by the fact you've banged at least 6 Dorothy's and you can't help but brag how many notches you have under your belt. This is enough to turn most girls off

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Maybe your wife refuses to have sex with u because she is disgusted by the fact you've banged at least 6 Dorothy's and you can't help but brag how many notches you have under your belt. This is enough to turn most girls off
    She didn't have to marry him.

I *brag* about it under an anonymous handle on a website full of strangers, not to her. She knows I was a man whore and never asks about it. Also, we banged like rabbits in the early going (as most do) so I can't imagine she's all of a sudden turned off by my debauchery from 17 years ago.

And immacunt, I shit you not, limey bro. SIX Dorothies. Two were in their 40's by the way ... I was 19. HATE ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    I *brag* about it under an anonymous handle on a website full of strangers, not to her. She knows I was a man whore and never asks about it. Also, we banged like rabbits in the early going (as most do) so I can't imagine she's all of a sudden turned off by my debauchery from 17 years ago.

And immacunt, I shit you not, limey bro. SIX Dorothies. Two were in their 40's by the way ... I was 19. HATE ME.
    I dont hate you man, i just think you're a liar. No biggie, its only the interweb. Statistically speaking, if you banged over 100 tarts before you reached 21, you would probably have bad aids, or at the very least, cock rot.

Phil, I assure you no one gives a shit. That was almost 20 years ago and quite a bit has changed. You are a neutered shell of your former self, who is now on the internet trying to figure out a way to have sex, for instance. Why would anyone envy(hate) that?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Wait a year Indi? For what? He's already getting involved with other women. Explain that to me, so that it makes sense.
    The year is arbitrary. It just seemed like a long enough time to make a committed effort to improve their marriage. With full disclosure to her. Far as I can see from his posts, he's avoided the straight out discussion of *their* marriage, plural.

If he's done, he's done. But then he should be honest about that as well. Right now, he's not making a committed decision either way and that insults the vow *he* made. What she does about it, with full disclosure, is up to her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    She knows I was a man whore and never asks about it. Also, we banged like rabbits in the early going (as most do) so I can't imagine she's all of a sudden turned off by my debauchery from 17 years ago.
    Nope, she's not. This means she's either depressed, or she is turned off by something about you *now*. Perhaps the two are even related. I wonder if you have been meeting her needs? Not what you think she wants, but what *she* wants. That's usually the problem.

So, what are you going to do to solve this? Your choices are:

1. Work on your marriage if you love your wife.

2. End your marriage (possibly even if you love your wife).

3. Carry on.

Pick one, and commit to it is the point I'm making. Quit bouncing around making things worse.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

........Or

4. Kill yourself

All this time in therapy, have you gotten an answer as to why your wife doesn't want to f@ck u? And if I are partying etc without the wifey, I'm sure she can assume that you will be tempted by other girls since you aren't getting any at home. How can she possibly think its okay to hold out on sex? Why not flat out tell your wife that you aren't happy with the lack of sex and if she ain't willing to put out then suggest an open relationship. I think that is fair. Or get a freakin divorce if your marriage sucks this bad. My parents had a sexless marriage, ended up sleeping in seperate bedrooms. Even as a child I thought my parents were better off divorced (but they stayed for the kids until one eventually Found love elsewhere which is bound to happen) You are not doing your kid any good by staying in a shit relationship, just teaching the kid to tolerate a shitty relationship.

Also have u tried to please your wife? I mean with your tongue and not your boner??? Maybe u suck in bed? Why is it that all the Dorothy's in the past never stayed? I'm beginning to wonder

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home, theres no place like ho.........................

Hes off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    ........Or

4. Kill yourself
    It's awesome when it isn't directed at ME for a change!

first of all, I don't have a problem wading through typical message board bullshit from a couple of douchebag kids terrorizing a forum of laughably easy targets. I know a dickload of sad saps pouring their guts out to complete strangers is like shooting fish in a barrel for johnny suck lately pot stirrers with too much time on their hands to compensate for small penises and a lull in the call of duty servers so let me save you the suspense ... high fiving each other over hacked up text-style one line zingers doesn't impress or bother me. Your efforts of failed wit and mediocre sarcasm here are wasted, months if not years of thousands of tweet style thought fragments completely pointless, you'll still end up proving your parents right and not amounting to shit and none of your contributions to "loveadvice.net" or whatever the **** it is will be remembered or appreciated .... so you're just wasting everyone's scroll time.

That said, ....

So, what are you going to do to solve this? Your choices are:

1. Work on your marriage if you love your wife.

2. End your marriage (possibly even if you love your wife).

3. Carry on.

Pick one, and commit to it is the point I'm making. Quit bouncing around making things worse.
    I've already decided to give this latest round of therapy one more shot for her although I'm not optimistic. Not putting as timeline on it, maybe a few months? If our relationship doesn't get better and I don't feel like I want to or can do anything more, I'm out.

Phil, I assure you no one gives a shit. That was almost 20 years ago and quite a bit has changed. You are a neutered shell of your former self, who is now on the internet trying to figure out a way to have sex, for instance. Why would anyone envy(hate) that?
    Nobody likes to hear about guys banging lots of chicks. Women pretnd to think its gross, men despise it and deny jealousy vehemently but no cock likes another rooster in their henhouse. I don't care if anyone "believes" me here, the fact that sleeping with 100 women by 21 seems so preposterous tells me all I need to know about the audience I'm dealing with. But that content is relevant here ... I've done everything sexually I possibly can, no regrets. Thats why I brought it up, to get a point across. I fully expected people to question and take exception. I don't give a shit.

Also have u tried to please your wife? I mean with your tongue and not your boner??? Maybe u suck in bed? Why is it that all the Dorothy's in the past never stayed? I'm beginning to wonder
    Great question, even though i feel bad answering it, you seem young. This whole site seems young for christ sake. But when we were having sex regularly she would leave rake marks on my back and pant herself into a coma. You're just gonna have to take my word for it that I know what I'm doing. Women are all different and I adapt, she's always been a take your time ... slow and soft type. I can make her orgasm with any appendage. But after years and a kid and job stress and life and getting older its just grown infrequently. No idea if any 35+ year old women are here (I highly doubt it) but maybe they can shed some light on things. I can tell you toys, other people, any spice it up suggestions, serious or otherwise were not seriously entertained. She still enjoys sex when we have it ... its just incredibly infrequent.

OP - why does your wife not want to sleep with you? What does she say when you 2 have discussed this? She must feel very emotionally disconnected. How can she be happy in this situation? You should separate for a while maybe? You should go live in an apartment and see what it feels like to be alone. Have sex with whomever...maybe your wife will do the same? Then determine you can both determine if you want to keep working at your marriage/relationship or if you want to go out and start over with someone new.

The ONLY way in life to figure out if you really want something is to try it. So you have to try being separated or else you may always wonder. I think that any child will grow up to understand why their parents made certain choices as long as you include them in your thought process (to a point of course) and do not neglect them.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 07-11-12 at 02:45 AM.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast