+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    My VERY FIRST POST was a deaftist admission of cheating and a candid query as to whether or not I'm an asshole. I think you need to find your second glasses.
    Just because you say it in the first post and then do nothing but justify why you're not in all the subsequent one's.. it doesn't mean you've taken some responsibility. In fact, it means quite the opposite.

Thanks, Dr Ruth. SO THEN GET HELP. I haven't fought the idea that she's depressed one second, the therapy was my idea. You make it sound like I'm ignoring her clinically depressed cries for help, I'm the one pressing for the counseling. And I've gone myself. If she's depressed and won't get help and still refuse to leave the house, is it still the evil clubbing, hair dragging mongloid mans fault? FTR, I've stated numerous times that I am waiting to see if the therapy helps. You told me its pointless. Now you're telling me I should feel bad for not recognizing her depression. Its fitting this is election night.
    No wonder she doesn't want to go out with you. You argue in circles and then say I'm arguing in circles. I suspect you embarass her now so she'd rather stay in.

Well at your age the only thing your husband has to remember to do is pack the metamucil and put the plastic on the couch. And I think we both know she'd say see ya Sunday.
    *snipped* Well, when you take off the blinders, "romeo".. Please note that we've been happy for 30 years. You've been ****ing the dog for at least the last 8 by the sounds of things.

Thanks, Dr Ruth. SO THEN GET HELP. I haven't fought the idea that she's depressed one second, the therapy was my idea. You make it sound like I'm ignoring her clinically depressed cries for help, I'm the one pressing for the counseling.
    So you've pushed her to get it. You have zero empathy for it though. That is what makes you an asshole.

Im sorry I wasn't in the Navy during WWI, I'll make sure to brush up on my quips and barbs from the Industrial Revolution.
    I doubt it. Giving up is a habit of yours. You'd give up before your resolved your lhabitual lack of wit.

This has turned into a justification session because you turned into a salty old femi-nazi as soon as I pissed in your cheerios.
    Well, at least you've finally admited that all you do is justify.
    I've gotten some pretty good advice here from other people,
    Yes, shall I point out all the ones that didn't actually challenge you and just gave you what you wanted... which is permission to leave your mariage?

its unfortunate that I have to wade through your rolling pin bullying to get it but I don't want any of these people to think your warped Mayberry version of the world has any relevance or reality in mine. And I'm sure as shit not about to lose a pissing contest with a crotchety wench on the internet.
    You don't have to wade through any of it. If I don't resonate to you in anyway then don't bother responding to what I have to say. You lost the minute you started to whine that you're not able to pull your own wife to the point where it just became funny.

No you haven't. You've given me 6 pages of passive-aggressive
    I'd call them outright aggressive.
    I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR put downs and comeuppance with no real substance or suggestion. You're a troll with decent grammar and saggy tits.
    You don't know anything about women Sadly you think once having been able to pull insecure twits makes you an expert when you can't even seduce your own wife. You can't handle being challenged without getting rather bitch-like.

Thanks btw.. it's been a slice.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-11-12 at 08:41 AM.

I dont know how you can be bothered with all that multi-quoting. Just call him a cunt and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just because you say it in the first post and then do nothing but justify why you're not in all the subsequent one's.. it doesn't mean you've taken some responsibility. In fact, it means quite the opposite.

No wonder she doesn't want to go out with you. You argue in circles and then say I'm arguing in circles. I suspect you embarass her now so she'd rather stay in.

*snipped* Well, when you take off the blinders, "romeo".. Please note that we've been happy for 30 years. You've been ****ing the dog for at least the last 8 by the sounds of things.

[/b] I doubt it. Giving up is a habit of yours. You'd give up before your resolved your lhabitual lack of wit.

Well, at least you've finally admited that all you do is justify. I've gotten some pretty good advice here from other people,Yes, shall I point out all the ones that didn't actually challenge you and just gave you what you wanted... which is permission to leave your mariage?

You don't have to wade through any of it. If I don't resonate to you in anyway then don't bother responding to what I have to say. You lost the minute you started to whine that you're not able to pull your own wife to the point where it just became funny.

I'd call them outright aggressive. You don't know anything about women Sadly you think once having been able to pull insecure twits makes you an expert when you can't even seduce your own wife. You can't handle being challenged without getting rather bitch-like.

Thanks btw.. it's been a slice.
    You need to take your ginko, grab a nap then regroup and fix these quotes so I can follow your desperate, irate menapusal ramblings.

This thread has become a ramble of garbage.
    Jfgifhhhigtyreasghjkjbvh

^^^ yes, it's just best to read Iaman's posts, LR responses to them and forget the rest.

K so all the 7 pages and we've come to a conclusion that wake is a menopausal hag and Phil is a cunt. Lovely. I'm gunna go home now and have sex with my hubby
    Last edited by bcgirl; 07-11-12 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    K so all the 7 pages and we've come to a conclusion that wake is a menopausal hag and Phil is a cunt. Lovely.
    Don't forget we've discovered that you don't know what a ****ing paragraph is.

.......and Lovesreject takes it in the ass. Dont forget that.

O rly? You're the one who told me about your anal fingering to the mental accompaniment of HIA.

I'm gunna go f@ck my hubby now. Night night all u miserable twats

like i stated earlier, perhaps you two are just incompatible and it's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. If you want to go out and she is the stay in type, well you are eventually going to get cabin fever (which you already are). You two have to either meet somewhere in the middle or this ain't ever gunna work. She needs to offer up some nights where she wants to go out for dinner etc. Date nights are good for any relationship and is needed to keep the spark going. I have no idea what you are paying some therapist for if they haven't suggested something so basic like date nights. What has this therapist suggested? Many times over the course of the years with work, children, house, mortages etc. people change. We are only humans and constantly evolving and thus two ppl may evolve into different beings when they were so compatible at the beginning. Hence why there is such a high divorce rate. This is where loads of hard work and compromise needs to come into play so you two see eye to eye once again. Communication is KEY. With good communication you two can be able to see each other's points of views and therefore hopefully come to a compromise and in turn be happier with each other. Remember communication is constant and needed very frequently to maintain on the same page. Talk to her. Tell her that you love her but fear growing apart, you are not happy with the sex life and you wish to please her etc. If she likes to stay at home, try to spice it up a bit and maybe rent a movie (that she may like also), cook for her and try to be romantic, make her her fav dish to show her you care. Also COMPLIMENTS are something that many ppl forget or don't bother when they are with someone for a long time. Remember when you two started dating? All the compliments and flowers or whatever you used to give her. Do you still compliment her as much? Many women feel self conscious especially with age and after children, lets face it....their bodies don't look like how it used to when they were 20. Do you still compliment her even if she has that extra weight? Or the stretch marks on her belly from pregnancy? Or the saggier boobs after breast feeding? Maybe she just feels self conscious of being naked cuz she feels embarrassed with her figure now and thus doesn't feel comfortable with sex. TALK TO HER and COMMUNICATE. You will have to do a lot of digging to get to her heart and her insecurities, but you will eventually get there with some work and see what her problem is and why she isn't putting out. Also, like i suggested earlier.... research on the female orgasm. What you think might be "good sex" to you may not be her views of "good sex" and therefore, why should she put out when your the only one getting an orgasm in the end? Women need foreplay and oral stimulation most of the time, have you given enough of that to her when you were sexually active? Again, you aren't a mind reader so if this was the case she really needs to communicate but sometimes ppl fear to hurt the other persons feelings.
    THIS.

It feels like square peg, round hole. Just complete incompatibility ... which like I mentioned was sort of there before but nowhere near this prominent. Its not easy coming to terms with the idea that you just may no longer be compatible.

The problem with communication is the same reason why me and this crotchety old rag above aren't getting anywhere ... if you have two people with two entirely different perspectives, you get nowhere until you find a middle ground. She thinks our marriage is fine and has no issues whatsoever. I don't. So our conversations end with her dismissing my admission that something bad may happen. She avoids confrontation at all costs ... we don't argue. Its tough to get anywhere if you don't argue. haha

As for the second half of your post, I already mentioned I try to be affectionate and I compliment her all the time. Her body is insanely perfect. Not a single stretch mark, she still has abs (we were both athletic). Her tits sag a bit but I don't care about that her body is a 10. She still absolutely turns me on ... I think we fell into a rut where the sex is so infrequent its almost awkward to start. I fumble it because I'm nervous she's uncomfortable. Its brutal for someone like me, as mentioned I used to be a seasoned man-whore ... the old bitch is right about this, it makes me feel terrible that I can't seduce my wife. Yet my "chippy" was drawn in and seduced almost by accident.

I wish my wife had your willingness to talk openly about sex. I agree with everything you're saying ... TELL me what changed ... TELL me what feels good and makes you feel comfortable. She giggles like a little girl, HATES talking about sex, like its a dirty little secret. Our therapist suggested talking openly about the opposite, what we don't like, she clammed up (pun intended haha) ... insisted over and over that nothings wrong. I find it amazing that I had/have the ability to accidentally seduce 25 year old perfect 10s with relative ease but with twice the effort and 50x the commitment I can't bang my wife on the reg. Go figure.

Touchy touchy ,lol

I'm gunna go f@ck my hubby now. Night night all u miserable twats
    That poor man. An angry bcgirl thats just been corrected on her shitty grammar, coming at ye.

Yet my "chippy" was drawn in and seduced almost by accident.
    I find it amazing that I had/have the ability to accidentally seduce 25 year old perfect 10s with relative ease but with twice the effort and 50x the commitment I can't bang my wife on the reg. Go figure.
    That's because like all non-committed conquests.. you didn't give her a chance to actually get to know you and you didn't know her past the physical. They don't call it "getting some strange" for nothing.

You really are blinded by your own science.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-11-12 at 08:55 AM.

Lol...this post has become crazy! OP - you can't seduce your wife anymore bc something or many something's about your personality are turning her off. You do not stimulate her mentally or emotionally end of story. You should let her read everything you've posted here and maybe it will start a fight and then you guys can have make up sex.

I am never getting married. I will just keep jumping from one semi long term relationship to the next so I never have to find myself in this type of stale boring mess of a life. I'm going to go out and get another tattoo now.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast