+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Okay, kids. This is a pretty classic case of "fu​ckhead gone wrong".

We have a character, Phil Davies: an arrogant, overbearing, narcissistic douche. He meets a woman who is "smoking hot", as it were. She's perfect for a man of vanity: attractive, but reserved; she doesn't speak too much. More or a status symbol to him than a human being. So, they get married. They have a daughter. He's really pushy; still just as overbearing, and still just as much of a douche.

As the years go by, his introverted wife starts to become more and more reserved. Where can she run away from this intolerable prick? She has nowhere to go, so she just stays in her head. Of course, he notices. Surely, though, it can't be something wrong with him. It's nothing he's doing, because clearly, he's perfect. She's the one with the issues; she's the one who's depressed. I mean, look at her fu​cking mother!

So, finally, she gives in to therapy. She doesn't want to be too confrontational with such an overbearing asshole. Then, she starts to realize she made a mistake. She shouldn't have married him.

She wants a divorce.

But shit, divorces are costly. Not only do they cost a great deal of money, what about the kid? Now it's at the point of no return. This is usually where the parents think, Let's stay together for the kids.

In the meantime, Phil Davies is posting on an Internet forum. We try to spoonfeed him how much of a raging cunt he is, but he just isn't getting it. Surely, it's everyone else who's bitter and trollish. Can't be anything wrong with him. He's the relationship guru! He's banged 6 women named Dorothy! Do you even know one Dorothy?

Well, here we are. The saga continues. What will happen with Phil Davies? What will he do next?

We can only hope that he kills himself and leaves all of the financial assets to his wife and daughter. Clearly, they'd be better off without him.
    Well, that wraps it up nicely.

I promise you she doesn't want a divorce. She would make out out famously if it happened and she knows it.

That's the only ****ing thing you comment on? Jezus H. Christ, dude.,, does that mean you're finally seeing some of yourself so you agree with the rest?

Hahah, of course not. How could anyone want to divorce you?

You should come to terms with reality soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That's the only ****ing thing you comment on? Jezus H. Christ, dude.,, does that mean you're finally seeing some of yourself so you agree with the rest?
    The first half his post was an elementary recount of *facts* sprinkled with boorish and clumsy insults. The second part of his post is the punchline and premise of his entire forced diatribe ... and it's completely inaccurate. Did you want me to just agree so he feels good about a mediocre effort?

And are you STILL trying to "get me"? Do you not see the irony of this?
    Last edited by Phil Davies; 09-11-12 at 01:00 AM.

Oh.. i'm not trying.

Eye. Roll. Smilie.

That is ****ed up. I don't know...I am a bit at a loss b/c I don't even keep friends around who are doormats. It annoys me and drives me crazy. There is so much to experience in this life...it's endless really. People need to go out there and live. If you don't want to end up like your father-in-law, then you need to separate. You are still semi-young...not getting any younger. Maybe leaving your wife will awaken her a bit?
    There are billions of different personalities in this world. Each person is unique and different. While one person can't stand someone who is quiet and reserved, another person likes this quality and can't stand someone who is outgoing. This is where the courting stage of a relationship is important to see if you two are a match and suitable to get married and start a family. Obviously he wasn't thinking too much because he was just thinking with his c@ck cuz she is "smokin hot" and the fact that her personality doesn't match his wasn't a concern. 12 years later he is miserably married. Can't reverse the past only can change the future. Just sucks now that due to this stupidity, a 6 year old girl would be the one stuck in the middle of this all.

She was a bit reserved but I liked that intially I was used to banging chicks that wore purple wigs to raves it was a nice change.
    your wife was merely just a phase for you. Deep down you belong with a purple wig raver who pops E all night long and does tequila shots off of other girls boobies. And really.... a raver chick? I don't know what your standards for hotness are, but I have yet to see a remotely good looking raver person. Gross.

Name:  purple.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  6.4 KB

Dirty phil out on the sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    your wife was merely just a phase for you. Deep down you belong with a purple wig raver who pops E all night long and does tequila shots off of other girls boobies. And really.... a raver chick? I don't know what your standards for hotness are, but I have yet to see a remotely good looking raver person. Gross.
    This was in the late 90's when raves were still marginally cool.

From what I heard, now they're like Occupy Wall Street but with slightly better drugs.

Iaman - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. That made me spit my breakfast at the screen.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post

We can only hope that he kills himself and leaves all of the financial assets to his wife and daughter. Clearly, they'd be better off without him.
    Newwwp. Instead he's gonna start handing out advice on loveforum.net... cuz let's not forget, folks, he's a self-described "advice giver"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    She finally opened up and said she's hurt and upset, obviously. But then she spent 20 minutes asking the same types of questions ... what do I want. What do I want her to do. What does she need to work on. How does she make it better. once agin back to me having total control, making every decision. So I told her look this is one of the problems I have, you're so passive and so meek I almost want you to punch me in the face.

I couldn't answer her question honestly.
    I may just be a complete douche (no comments) destined to be single forever. If thats the case, I feel terrible I ruined a good persons life over it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    That might very well just make me an asshole, you'll never hear me deny that I'm an asshole.
    You are a douche and and asshole, agreed. I'm not jumping on the Bash-wagon here, you really are based on your post^.

She opened up to you. She *asked YOU want you want*. And was ready to listen to the answer. This is A-class communication on her part that you threw in her face. Frankly, you fail as a partner. No wonder she is depressed. In case you have never been trained for it, here is the correct answer:

It is up to you to tell your partner your needs. Not for them to guess. It is their choice to meet your need or not. But who would want to meet the needs of someone like you? You aren't a nice guy, Phil. Your wife may be passive but I would say a lot of the reason lays squarely at your feet. You should feel terrible about what you have done.

I'm will restate my earlier advice, which is you should just let your wife go. You don't have the skills to improve things in your present mindset. I'm reminded of a rabid dog. Your choices to deal with them are to either kill it or avoid it (certainly not to sleep with it). I guess your wife chose the latter, probably for the sake of your kids. If you truly feel bad, then make partial amends by divorcing your wife as cleanly and as fairly as possible.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 09-11-12 at 09:59 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hah! Yeah, what she said.

Cunt.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast