+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Married but in love with someone else....

Yeah, its sickening what some people post. There's one fella called Lovesreject, ive been trying to ban for months, but he keeps coming back. He's uses a thing to hide his IP, so hes hard to ban. Pathetic really. Anyway, enjoy your time here, and let me know if you see anything too bad.

Im always on the lookout for new deputy mods, if you ever find yourself with too much free time.

Well, some people live to make the world a better place and some people live to make others miserable, nothing to abnormal about that.
    Well before I left politicking on facebook, there were many that would come on there to harass people... can't talk issues but can talk crap. They would disappear under one alias and find another to come back with. Got people banned on purpose there, reporting people for no reason. That was a freakin mess and after a while, got very old. It happens everywhere.
    I will certainly navigate around. I like giving advice more than I need it, honestly. However, thank you for letting me know who you are.
    I may consider being a help to you, I'm a force to be reckoned with on and off the computer most days. I'll let you know!

You sound like you would be a good member of the team. Its easy enough, and most of us are harmless. Its just a struggle on my own because i have 2 cats also, and a sick budgie, so when duty calls, this place goes into meltdown. The pay is $25 per week, its not much, but its ok for banning a few noobs. Think about it.

Immatool is a slick one he is...Perhaps he has "pumped" the "birds" he has claimed he has (his own words); albeit he accomplished it by similarly preying on the naivete of girls such as Girl_on_Fire, no offense.

When i get near a pc lovesreject, youre banned again. Youre lucky im on the laptop. Stop insulting the posters. Final warning.

First, I don't think that makes a lick of damn sense. Second, well played, I'll give ya that.

I was complaining about disrespect, I don't know what else can be insinuated from the posts.

Immatroll is a troll.

Ignore him girl on fire. Hes the one i was telling you about. Hes just an idiot troll, and if i wasnt on my iphone, hed be banned. As soon as i get to the pc, hes gone. Im just walking the cats.

First, you're on a laptop. Second, you're on a phone. And since when have you "been mod"? You're a second-string troll, topped by Phil Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    First, you're on a laptop. Second, you're on a phone. And since when have you "been mod"? You're a second-string troll, topped by Phil Davies.
    Do we have to go through this every night? I meant iphone, not laptop. You think i take my lappy with me when i take the cats for a walk. Stop annoying people.

You don't have cats. Even they would find you repulsive.

Does someone want to be a deputised mod so they can ban this idiot? I can do it now while im out with my cats. I cant ban him till im near a pc, and i reckon ill be a while. The cat just ran up a tree. Little cunt, lol.

Who walks cats? LOL This story is full of holes

Love'sReject, you're being given a final warning. Stop posting disrespectful comments and trolling the posters that are in need of advice or you will be banned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast