+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Married but in love with someone else....

Married but in love with someone else....

So I'm really confused right now. My marriage was happy. Not particularly intimate or exciting but happy. Then I met my best friend who admitted he had feelings for me. I admitted I did too and now things have got messy. I've fallen for him and he keeps saying he wants me to be his. He makes me laugh, is gorgeous inside and out and has settled with just being friends so not to lose me. Only trouble is my husband is just not the fun and loving guy he used to be so now I'm having second thoughts, but i do love him. I just dont know if its the same as what i feel for my friend. I know it's an awful reason but it's not the only one but I'm so ready for children but my best friend is not and he doesn't know when he will be. My life has revolved around children since I was 10 and I'm even a nanny! Having a family has been my biggest dream. I don't know what to do. please help.

Get yourself spade. Confused people shouldn't have children.

Boring people suck. You should cheat on your boring husband with your "friend" and "accidentally" get pregnant. Once you're knocked up, kick your husband to the curb and force your "friend" to marry you and man up for the baby! Then, when in a few years HE starts to bore you, you can have your child's life to ruin too!

Or maybe you should stop being such a selfish twit and honor your marriage by working to fix the relationship you committed to with the person you chose to be with for the rest of your life. Quit having this emotional affair with your buddy and get your sh!t together before you even consider procreating.

But for reals, if you are gonna leave your husband - if you really don't love him anymore and you cannot make it work. You better go now. Don't wait until you have children - it'll be so much harder and so much messier. Just get out. Don't stay with him simply because he's willing to help you hatch spawn and your boyfriend isn't. It's not fair and it's only going to lead to both of you being miserable and having a miserable child with divorced parents.
    Last edited by ttylox; 06-11-12 at 07:10 AM.

get ur self spade

Wow. Some realy unpolite answers you've got. I think you should follow your heart. Infact I know you should follow your heart. If you stay with your husbond because you want kids and he's on the same level. You will just keep on being confused. Kids is lovely. And you will have kids. But you need to be head over heals or you will keep looking around to find THAT feeling your husbond can't give you, but your friend can.
    Best of luck

hahahhahhahaha Some realy unpolite answers you've got

Oh, thank GOD you don't have children. You can easily divorce without TOO much repercussion. G4I

From what I see, the men on here are much nicer to other men than they are to women.
    I wonder if they need to find an alternative site.

Yeah, the men on here suck. Most are queers on a gay cruise for some hot ass. Dirty bastards.

I don't have a problem with gay anything, I just have a problem with rudeness and calling every woman a name because they are making fun of her instead of giving advice. I keep seeing the same offenders and obviously, someone isn't doing their moderator job if they allow this abuse.

Im the chief mod on here. If you have a problem with anyone, let me know.

It is nice to meet you. I don't know what you do around here when people are calling posters names or acting really rude to others. I realize there is a flag button and I will use it if I see it bad enough. I just think calling women twits, or telling a woman to get spade is ignorant.

Ah, sadly the report button doesnt work, but im usually around, in various threads. I have to run the forum single handedly these days, so its hard to keep up with any bad behaviour. If you give me names or threads , i can take action. I agree, telling a woman to get spade is bang out of order, and if i see that, i'll be fuming.

That's fine, if I see it, I will try to flag you. I realize there are many forums and you can't see everything.
    I just don't get why some of these people are here unless it's to get their rocks off by undermining people, etc, which could be. God only knows, even grown people can be freakin bullies.

lol wow.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast