+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why????????

why????????

About 3 months ago i started seeing this guy. It was a purely physical relationship as neither of us wanted a relationship. Well after a month i started to develop feelings for him so i told him i needed more then a sexual relationship and i know he didnt want more so its best that we end it. He said he respected that and we parted ways. Well a month later after a drunken night i texted him n said i miss u. He responded saying he missed me too. How he wanted to contact me but thought i might be seeing someone. He said he just wanted to see me and it didnt have to be purely about sex. Well i was too happy and i saw him. We spoke for a long time and made a date for the following 2 weeks when i had a weekend off. During that 2 weeks we texted everyday, with him initiating the texts and we saw each other briefly twice and during those times we slept together. Well the week of our date hurricane sandy happened. We kept in touch the whole time and thankfully neither of us suffered any major damage. The day of our date i was prepared that he might not be up to going so i didnt mention it. He mentioned it and said he wanted to go. We kept in contact the whole day then i told him what time our movie started and he said he wanted to come by an hour and a half before we had to leave. Well im a single mom so i told him that was too early because my children would still be up and i didnt think his meeting them so soon was necessary (as we were only dating) then i said intimacy before our date wasnt possible because like i said my children were up so maybe he can come at a later time. He didnt respond yet so i preceded to get showered and ready. I noticed he didnt respond yet so i texted him again and asked what time he was going to come.. no answer. So im thinking he's busy because we are both straight foward ppl and why would he be bothered by what i said. I continue to get ready and now the time for us to leave is coming near. I call him and no answer. It takes me awhile to realize ive been stood up. We are adults and who does that. So i dont hear from him all night and i dont call or text him. The next day he doesnt call or text either. So i let the day go by and at night i text him saying 'if u decided u no longer have any interest in me then fine, but to ignore me and have me waiting on you, dressed and having paid for a sitter, is wrong. I did nothing to u to deserve that. Goodbye" he never responded n i havent texted or called him since. Im just shocked and upset. I know i should let it go but im left with so many questions and i dont know how to move past it.... on a side note we are fb friends and i make sure i post n let it be known i havent stopped living my life.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    :-( seem like you were getting yourself to a man that is similar to my case. Read my last thread...

Jenn, you're just a booty call. The 'I miss you too' translates into 'I miss having sex with you too'. Accept it and either see him knowing that, or move forward and find what you really want in a boyfriend.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest