+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone there in a similar situations?

Anyone there in a similar situations?

Im lost and confuse, nothing I do seems right. He made decision to leave me, he said his feeling change. Its been 2, 5 months now..

We still in contact, I was hurt and went NC, and he contact me, and constantly just want to know how am I doing and to see if Im ok.

Was great when we were together (although there's some stupid fights) and due to job we have to be apart half way around the world, his in England and I amin Asia we kept the relationship because we love eachother and then his feeling changed and want the break up.. but I love this guy so much I cant live without.

He made it clear that the break up was not because of other woman, we talked last week and he said our fights changed his feeling, I explained why those fights happened and he seems understand and now I dont know if his feeling ever come back.

I dont know what should i say to him to convince that my love is real, and I really want to work out our relationship

Guys thank you for your time reading this and please help me if theres an advice, Im not able to sleep or eat and I think nothing but him, and I miss him SO much!!

You have to make sure whether he is interested in working it out. If not, you'll get only pain by staying in contact with him. So be straightward and that's the best for you. Gain it or loose, nothing inbetween.

But u was never toghater.asia and englland is far away fromm each other.relaationship is beong around echother.nd when its over u should move on onestead of hanging around.so good luck.and if u keep forcing a men he may abuse u so u can leave him alone.

We were together when he has his job in Asia, and then I joined him to england for 3 months. We knew that this distance will be hard for us but we still hold on to it and make it works because we love eachother, he said our fights made him change.. it was stupid fights actually due to misunderstanding and jealousy (from me now I dont know if he's feeling will come back.. God I love this guy so much and I really want to work on our relationship so bad

Love or inlove? And u cant be in a relationaship on your own.so if the other person dont want too.u have to move on or stay miseable

we were in love and love each other, and I still do. And he said his feelings change because of those fights.

absence makes the heart grow fonder............................ Maybe take some time out, go out enjoy yourself with friends, and see how it goes after a few month, maybe feelings for eachother might change..

Quote Originally Posted by newcity2010 View Post
    absence makes the heart grow fonder............................ Maybe take some time out, go out enjoy yourself with friends, and see how it goes after a few month, maybe feelings for eachother might change..
    Thats what Im planning to do actually, but whenever Im off not contact him, he contact me, even though sometimes just asking how am I doing. Should I tell him that we should take some months off ?

sadie_genie Guest
    Angel, I don't want to hurt you but sometimes you need to hear the truth. I understand you are doing everything you can to love this person but you are not enough for him. If he thought you were enough for him, he wouldn't have left you. He contacts you because he is lonely and he hasn't found someone else to give him attention yet. But don't worry, everything is happening the way they should be. Breakups happen because two people are not right for each other. Cut him loose. He is annoying and stopping you from moving on and finding someone who would love you.