+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I get used?

Did I get used?

I started to really like this guy. He paid for everything on our dates and wouldn't let me pay him back. He would hug me after dates but never tried kissing me. We partied a little too hard on Saturday and ended up hooking up. He fell asleep with me in his arms and even kissed me when we parted ways the next morning. He texted me and told me he realizes that I want a relationship and he's too scared for a relationship because he doesn't want to get hurt. He swears he never meant these things to happen and apologized. I got pissed and stopped texting back. I texted him today and apologized for being immature about things. He then texted back and said I didn't need to apologize because he's the one who messed things up. He said he hopes I believe him. I told him that I still thought he was lying, and that's where we are right now. What does it sound like?

Sorry, this dude is not into you.
    But maybe you can turn that round.

How can I turn this around? It's difficult to find men of quality in my town so I'd be open to advice. If it isn't in the cards it isn't a big deal.

Like u r stupid for a woman.u cant do stupid stuff when u barely know the guy it always gonna work against u cause guys can do it all with any special feeling. So your own desparate fault. What ever he did u was the one that giveth in without any reservasions. The point is he dont want u.u was too easy. Move on.

The'I'm too scared of getting hurt' excuse is just a nice way of him saying he is not interested in you. If he was interested in you he would be more scared of not trying and losing you to another guy.