+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just saw my ex boyfriend.

I just saw my ex boyfriend.

I have had an absolutely horrible day at work. As I was walking home I managed to see my ex driving by. We broke up a month ago. It was definitely him, I had a clear look at his face/clothes/van. Which was insane, I live in London, a city of millions of people. He lives quite far away outside the city but occasionally works in different areas of London. I was expecting never to see him again. I feel like I did the day we broke up. I feel like life is playing a joke on me, seeing how much I can cope with. Everything is going wrong right now. I have handed in my notice at work and am moving back to my home country in a month, I'm counting the days. Everything around here is a memory of him. I have no family and friends here, I feel so alone and finding it hard to cope. I just wanted to pretend he didn't exist and forget I met him.

Don't worry, it's only been a month. You will get over him and this break-up. Are you sure quitting your job and moving back home is the answer? London is a big city no? Surely you could go out and meet some friends. When I moved away from home it took a good 2 years for me to form lasting friendships...just takes time. Sometimes life gets rough, but really it's not that bad...just gotta change your outlook. You are single and about to be jobless...sounds kind of fun to me!!! If you have $$ saved that is.