+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cannot stop thinking about here

cannot stop thinking about here

cannot understand myself, I have been eying a woman for about a year but we kept ignoring each other. I saw her a year ago almost everyweek in the gym where I attend a training session with a group of poeple. At the beginning never thought she was very attractive. I must admit she has a superb body and she is tall about my height. I sort of tried to greet her at the beginning of the year, she gave me the funny look. I swore I will never even make eye contact. I even spoke to her friend while she was standing next to her i completely ignored her. To be honest, I was rather happy thinking that I am in control. Two months ago, I was in the park and there she was right in my face, she said hello, I said hello back and carried on walking. Since then,we have been smiling to each other and things started to g�t good. I wish it did not. I think all this time ignoring each other had ignited fire in me and i saw myself falling for her and loosing control. We met in the car park near the gym, she saw me parking my car and decided to accompany me. with a big smile I asked, how come that we have known each other for a year and never greeted each other. she laughed and said I do not know but lets forget about the past. I thought hay this is absolutely heaven. I started to feel that i am falling for her. I decided to tell her that i really liked her and wanted to know her more. Completely ignoring my mind, i waited for her in the same car park and rushed to say hello and I said it was really nice to see her again and that l waited for her that day. That moment she gave me the absolute cold shoulders, i was finding it difficult to keep the conversation going, i changed the topic to something else, she kept looking at her mobile and texting ignoring me completely. we sort of drifted apart while the training session was taking place, i decided to completely forget about her and try with other women. One clearly signalled to me to date her but honestly there is no attraction from my side. The old friend started to get closer to me droping hints, i sort of gone with the flow thinking i could forget about the one. Chatted to few but honestly i cannot get her out of my head, nor will i be trying again with her. it will be very helpful to tell me if you had similar experience and how did you get over her/him. Did not ask her if she is with a partner she mentioned she has childern. Deep inside I think she does not feel attracted to me. I keep telling myself c'est la vi

Well, I think she doesn't feel attracted to you at the moment. Try to forget her.

She is probably trying to be nice to you because you two share the same gym, but then you came on to her and creeped her out so she is now ignoring you and wished she never said hi to u in the first place. I've been in her shoes. You try to be friendly once, and then they may get the wrong impression

hi bcgirl
    i understand what you are saying, I wanted to make my intentions clear early on rather than wait for another year.

Time. That's it.

It goes away. Trust me on this one.

Rope and rohypnol, pussy. In my day, we didnt take no for an answer.

hi bcgirl
    i understand what you are saying, I wanted to make my intentions clear early on rather than wait for another year.
    You did the right thing, you'd never know unless u tried. She's not into you. Oh well, rejection sometimes is a part of life. If you keep trying without getting the hint, the poor girl might have to switch gyms. That's why I never talk to guys at the gym, sometimes they might get the wrong impression and then you feel uncomfortable when you are on the thread mill all sweaty in your sleazy workout tights with your boobs flopping and you can't help but think you have eyeballs on you or if John Doe will jerk off tonight with this image of you.

You shouldnt really be naming people on public forums, bcgirl. This John Doe has probably never even thought about jerking off to you. Poor show. What if his wife reads this?

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    when you are on the thread mill all sweaty in your sleazy workout tights with your boobs flopping
    pics or it didn't happen.

It probably didnt......

for shame.

hay iamaninnocentma and bcgirl you both are funny, your comments made me piss myself laughing about John Doe. Anyway, at least it took my mind of her for a while.
    bcgirl I understand that the feelings are not mutual, in fact at the same gym, I met another girl at almost the same time as the one I fancy/fancied, she got very close and touchy with me, I am pretty sure she was waiting for me to ask her out but I did not, I know she has a feeling for me but I really do not fancy her but would like to talk to her as a friend and I remain a close one. So there you go, that is life as you say.

iamaninnocentma well I too do not take no for an answer normally in everyday affairs, but not when it comes to relationships. I cannot see myself forcing myself onto someone who does not have a feeling for me.

Phil I have tried to forget, she goes to the same gym, it is the only gym nearby. I guess finding someone else that steals my heart and soul will do the trick.
    Last edited by MrMuscle; 10-11-12 at 07:09 AM.

I have not been on the dating game for a long long time as I am going through separation. Usually it is really no trouble talking to women even if they are superhot, but boy once you start fancying them, you cannot even get your tongue out to speak, Too busy to look perfect