+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls help me!!!

Girls help me!!!

Hi to all. My name is Igor, I'm from Serbia. If you reading this I hope you can help me. My eng is bad, but I'm learning. My story begins like this... Three years ago I met a girl named Isabella she came over the summer to her grandparents in Serbia and i met her. We were together about 4 months but in Serbia 24 days. The hardest part was when she went home, but we chat almost every day. I was ready to go to Sweden to see her. But I did not go because I did not have enough money. Later I found out that he be kissed by a one guy and I was angry because she did not say to me, but I forgave her. Love on distance is not easy. Everyone was telling me to leave her and find another girl but one friends don't and he was right. In the end I left her and still be sorry. It is very difficult for her but I'm a idiot and a jerk I admit that in public. She and I had not heard about two years. But I missed her. One year ago I decided to contact her. When we heard, we told each other everything. Then we realized that we were both wrong, but I was more wrong I realized that I love her and she admitted to me that he loves me and still... We had a deal to meet in the summer but she don't call me. When I asked her why she did not call me, she sent me a sad smiley and she just does not know and she tell me that still loves me. She lives in Sweden and we are in touch now... But I would really like to see again and I REALLY LOVE HER AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER. Now i have money and i can go to SW but i don't know how, I only know that i love her and she knows that... Thx for reading this, and I hope you will be able to give me some advice. If you want you can add me on facebook for more information.

Dude this will not work unless you can be close to her permanently and that means living and working there. There is no benefit to being only together part time in a relationship....it is just not fair, that's why she didn't call you. She doesn't want this kind of thing. So what if you love her, if you can't make it happen and move there, it will fail, so you are best to save your money, and forget about her. She is hesitant which means her feelings for you have turned away. You gotta let it go.

But she called me to go to her, when I want and how long I want to stay... She told me she still loves me... And she'd like to come to her... What is your opinion?

Do you plan to go to her country for a short visit or stay there for good?

Forn know short visit...When I finish the IT Academy I can work and live there

Quote Originally Posted by TheTerzicBre View Post
    Forn know short visit...When I finish the IT Academy I can work and live there
    And how long will that be until that can happen?

If you are moving there for good, there is greater chance for the relationship to work. However, it can be difficult if you will be going back to your country again. It takes a lot of trust, patience and understanding for a long distance relationship to work.

I feel you need to meet and talk to her about this.. especially about her insecurities to be in a long distance relationship.. only this talk can give you a clear image of what's going on in her mind. If i was you.. then I will take a mini trip to her country.. talk to her about this.. will make sure whether she is okay or not okay with the long distance relationship. Only then I will jump into a conclusion. Dude, you already stay away from her.. I am asking you to meet her once only because you have tried to contact her after 1 year of breakup. If you have not done this.. even I would have told you to move on with this relationship. You have started it again since you felt you both felt the previous decision you people took was wrong. So, if you got to make a decision now.. i feel you guys need to be more clear than before.. and this is possible only if you guys meet and speak with each other. Hope this helps.

I think you meet her once and clarify everything then decide what to do..

Waste of time