+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this a nono?

is this a nono?

about 1.5 months ago my ex(gf) dumped me for basically no reason at all, drama ensued and im pretty much over it now.

so theres this girl ive been starting to talk to a bit and i guess im starting to like her a little bit, everything sounds great right? it gets kind of sticky now. this new girl is one of my ex's really close friends. any advice on teh situation? should i go for it, should i not? im sure this situation is not a new one so has anyone done something like this?

thanks in advance

Your one of those people that talks to a girl for 5 seconds and instantly you like her and would date her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

am i?

i am 17 so i dont see any problem with that, i was just wondering if it was a bad idea to go for it

Well..... I think it's going to take a couple of encounters and conversations to "really" see how you feel. Take a look at communication patterns you've experienced with the previous girl. You might be better off trying to be a friend and then see what happens from there, I guess. Not sure, as I am not too experienced, but I am finding interesting research in resources.

i already know the girl, ive known her for quite sometime, i was just wondering if it would be a bad idea to try to hook up with her seeing as though shes like best friends with a girl i broke up with a few weeks ago

There are a million other, better looking, nicer, more intelligent...so on so on so on girls in the sea. Dont just stick to her. Date and see what you really need in a girl. Just because youre attracted doesnt mean shes the one you need at the time you know?