+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent advice please

Urgent advice please

Hi guys, I really need some advice here. I broke up with my ex around two and a half months ago, we still in contact with each other through chat, phone calls, Skype. We were together before but because of the job it separate us half way around the world.

My NC didnt last long, max 6 days, he broke it by contacting me and I somehow cant ignore him eventhough sometimes took me 2 days to answer him. And then we go back to almost everyday chat and stuffs. He wants to know how am I doing and if Im ok.

Im still hurting after the break up, he ended the relationship, he said his feeling changed. I still cry almost everyday

People advice for NC and I wanted to do NC for a month or so, but Im confuse here.. in my heart I really hope that one day we can be together again and build more stronger relationship than before, isnt it better to stay friends, stay in touch to gain trust again before we step into relationship again ?

Should I tell him that we should stay NC from now, just in case he will contact me later on when Im off?

Im still hurting after the break up, he ended the relationship, he said his feeling changed. I still cry almost everyday
    he broke up with you. Ask him outright if he'd like to get back together and if he tells you "no" then tell him to fvck off and leave you alone. He's a selfish and manipulative piece of tripe to be keeping you unable to get over him.

If he wants you back... then he should step up and try again.. not just keep you hooked by wondering how you are.. How you are is none of his business now... unless he wants you back.

If he does want you back then you best make sure whatever caused the breakup in the first place has been resolved or the same thing will just end up happening again once the SECOND honeymoon period wears off.

Take back your personal power and find out if he wants to reconscile.. if he dosen't then why keep torturing yourself and stagnating yourself from getting to the stage of indifference to him? No logical point in that whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How you are is none of his business now...
    Amen!

If you continue allowing this guy into your life, you're not going to get over him. You need a clean break. Once your heart stops hurting, then maybe you can think about getting back in contact and maybe pursuing a friendship. But right now, focus on you - get away from him and the spell he has you under... because let's face it, even if he did want to get back together at this point, long-distance relationships are notoriously difficult (even for solid, committed couples) and the two of you have a shaky base to begin with.

Hi.. either ask him whether he will be interested in getting back into to the relationship or stop contacting him completely.This "Friends" drama is not going to work.. this will ruin your time.

true missjass