+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she like me ?

Does she like me ?

I've been with this girl in high school for about a year now and I started to develop feelings for her last year. A lot of confusing things happened and we've been really close ever since. Last year she asked me if I had feelings for her more than just friends and I actually lied and said that I didn't. So she said she didn't to. But after a while...in class she whispered "I love you" into my ear and to be honest I was really shocked and didn't know what to do. So then after like 5 mins of processing I whispered "I love you too" back and after we came back from school we were talking on chat and suddenly she opened up the the incident that had just occurred in class earlier in the day. She told me that the moment I whispered " I love you too" she felt great relief and that her heart started beating as if pumping out of her chest. When I asked her what made her change her mind about not liking me like that she said that she also meant that she loved me only as friends. To be honest a looot of things happened later that year that were thought to be veryy misleading. I tried to show her that I liked her but I never really said it out loud and it seems that I've either failed to show it to her or she just got the message and never really wanted to act on it. Later in the past year she also mentioned that she had feelings for me in P.E class. We used to talk everyday in school and on chat and whenever I tried to confront her about what she really meant when she did and said all those things she would just run away. After the year ended I planned a trip to visit my uncle in the states and before I went I got a message from her sister saying something weird about something missing from my facebook. I didn't really know what she meant until I noticed that she had deleted me from facebook (The girl I like). I got really angry and asked her sis why she did that and eventually she told me that it's because she thought I didn't care about her anymore (at that time we stopped talking on chat and facebook and every time she would start a conversation it would go like this:
    Her: Hey / Me: Hey / Her: so what's up / Me: nothing much just boring stuff...and then she would start to be mean to me for no apparent reason. Her sis told me to talk to her because she's been crying herself to sleep every night and she's been very sad. I felt kind of guilty so I talked to her and eventually we made up and she told me that the first destination when she signed into her facebook account was my profile. We talked a lot and skyped and stuff . This year after we met in school again we hanged out and stuff but I still didn't hang out with her as much as last year because we weren't in the same class and mostly because I started to lose hope in her liking me the way I do. Then last week when were chatting on facebook I opened up a conversation about an online friend that she's been talking to and one thing lead to another and she told me that she was attracted to me last year. So I asked her if she was this year as well. But she said that she wasn't anymore she said that she was attracted to someone else and then she went on to say that it's been a long time since she interacted with someone ...like really poured her heart out and she told me that when she's with me...and she never really continued that sentence she directly told me that she was tired and she went to bed. I feel like a lot has changed since last year but the only thing that hasn't are my feelings towards her. I feel like she's either just playing with me or she really likes me. However I don't really know what's going on and I can't really tell what she means by I love you anymore because she's been using it excessively ever since but the thing that confuses me is why would her heart beat when I told her that I love her too and why would she delete me from facebook if she only cares about me as friends and make such a big deal out of it and cry. What should I do? I'm soo confused PLEASE HELP !

Hello Hucker3rd, the girl likes you this is clear, but she's a girl,and you're a man, it's YOUR JOB to make the first step.

if i were you, i'd start making some more intense conversations with her for a week, then when it looks calm and safe tell her "hey i want to tell you something but promise me u keep it just for you blabla" then don't tell her, say maybe next time (liek this you'll let her think, and think a lotttttt cuz she's a girl, and girls are damn curious)

and someday, when it looks romantic(weather,environement, etc...) tell her that you love her, and you're serious etc... or why don't you write a romantic letter(look for guides online) and put it on her pocket or borrow her book and put it in, anyway, make something cute that makes her love you.

DUDE, LOVE NEEDS FUEL, and you're the nuclear reactor. be a gentleman, care for her, protect her, live for her(don't abuse).

and one last thing, be patient & smart, she can be shy, cuz those things aren't easy, give her time & space, don't insist and don't let it go, make things that make her feel loved, (send love msgs, do things for her, whisper[i see she likes it; but in the right place and time, and raaaaaaarly].

And last last thing and THE MOST IMPORTANT, try to look sexy(FOR HER!), get some new clothes,do not avoid body touch(take her hand, just be sexy[nothing sexual ok?]), don't be a dick, be the gentleman who respects ladies(don't make her jealous but proud).

May God Be With You, GoodLuck

Okay...but there are still a lot of stuff that confuse me with her...I mean she told my friend that she's crazy about me but then she told me that she's not attracted to me anymore this year...I mean I don't get it...why would she do that why is it that she appears to be so controversial ??

These are girls dude, they're a bit crappy in expressing their feelings, do you believe that my GF someday wanted to break up with me because she loves me?(she said i deserve a better one)

Girls are Contradictory creatures, just go slow and everything will be okay, and be positive.

and one thing: DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ANYONE U KNOW. WORK ON IT SECRETLY UNTIL U SUCCEED, do not put any1 between you 2(broker,mediator whatever),the contact must be direct, like i said nobody knows.

good luck again

PS: after u tell her, this might be a cute thing to send: "INNA No Limit Lyrics"(look for it on youtube)
    Last edited by LoveChaos; 10-11-12 at 05:23 AM.

You're not french.

Hahaha. The Lebanese are so dramatic.

Oh come on aren't we all ?

OP, just ask her out on a date, and kiss her during the date. Why the hell did you wait so long?!

Because her parents are so ****ing strict ... and I can't help but keep thinking that she's been playing me

So stop thinking and do something already! Ask her out - if she says yes then she likes you, if she says no then she isn't interested... easy!

How old are you both?

Dude...I told you her parents are sooooo strict they are idiots...We're both 17

What do her parents have to do in any of this? You are asking her out, not her parents. If they don't let her date anyone, why are you even considering her as dating material? Move on to someone who can actually potentially be your date.

As much as I hate to admit it...you're right...but don't you think it's a little hard to move on when I've been with her for a year and I keep seeing her everyday ?

Of course it's hard, but it's what you need to do if you want to be happy. She cannot date you even if she wanted to. If you want to know if she likes you, tell her to have lunch together in school or something (something her parents wouldn't even need to know about) and kiss her. That is, if you're OK with a "relationship" in which you only see each other in school. Otherwise, just move on.

Thanks dude ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast