+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [Important]I'm a Possessive Boyfriend

[Important]I'm a Possessive Boyfriend

Hello, I'm in a relationship with a same age Girl(17years) for 8monthes.

I'm the kind of guys who doesn't like changing girlfriends and playing with em, i'd rather stay with one untill dastiny separates us.

Anyway, when she talks to guys(which is something socially normal) i don't like it, i sometimes tell her to avoid some(the flirty kind) but now i started to notice that i'm abusing it.

And the FORBIDDEN THING is that a person must NEVER interrupts(my/her friends) me when talking to her(dating), i can easily insult them for it.

But it's stronger than me, i can't Accept The Fact That Guys Talk to My GF.

If i could change facts, i'd live with her on a deserted island.

Is It Dangerous?How can i change this? I really love my GF and i'm willing to have a veeeery long relationship.

Thanks For Reading, waiting for answers(serious ones )

Well, you're 17 so the likelihood of you having a "veerrrry" long anything is pretty slim. But for sake of argument, yes your behavior is "dangerous" and it seems you must know this or you wouldn't be here seeking advice. I suggest you keep this possessiveness crap in check and realize that if you continue this behavior you'll never be in a healthy relationship... the best you could hope for is co-dependence (which, actually sounds like exactly what you're looking for).

If your girlfriend really likes you, she'll be faithful to you whether she talks to other guys or not. So chill the hell out. Otherwise, you're going to suffocate her and the only thing that can come of that is resentment.

How is this ****ing important? I was making a coffee, ya ****ing drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I like your style, m8. I really wish we can skip the unnecessary hazing and character assassination and move right to bestie phase.
    Last edited by Phil Davies; 10-11-12 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Love'sReject is a grammar policing cocksman

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    I like you're style, m8. I really wish we can skip the unnecessary hazing and character assassination and move right to bestie phase.
    ********Your

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    Well, you're 17 so the likelihood of you having a "veerrrry" long anything is pretty slim. But for sake of argument, yes your behavior is "dangerous" and it seems you must know this or you wouldn't be here seeking advice. I suggest you keep this possessiveness crap in check and realize that if you continue this behavior you'll never be in a healthy relationship... the best you could hope for is co-dependence (which, actually sounds like exactly what you're looking for).

If your girlfriend really likes you, she'll be faithful to you whether she talks to other guys or not. So chill the hell out. Otherwise, you're going to suffocate her and the only thing that can come of that is resentment.

well, she likes me i'm pretty sure of that, and i know she's faithful, but i got the thought(if u want the job done, do it by yourself), this thing will make me think in her place, anyway,i'll give her some space and see what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    I like your style, m8. I really wish we can skip the unnecessary hazing and character assassination and move right to bestie phase.
    Sorry, Phil Davies, i work alone. Its better that way. I even have sex alone.

You're right about lovesretard liking the sausage though. ****ing loves it, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    lolzzz

Op: It's important that you don't continue on your dating path being SO afraid for a couple of reasons.

1.. What Ty said
    2.. You'll be effing devastated and you'll go through a shit-load of anxiety and depression if she every leaves you over your behaviour because you'll be unable to forgive yourself for chasing her away. If you can't let this go on your own by getting some hobbies that will keep your personal life busy and entertaining or by joining a sports league to increase your personal confidence. If you can't let your current M.O. go on your own then head to your local book stores self-help section to learn how to be trusting and confident.