+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good bye, iamaninnocentma

You hush up, jeejee!!

Where do I sign the petition to unban innocentman? He keeps the mood so much lighter in a place where the topics reek of depression and cynicism -even if it is with silly dick jokes peppered with words like "faggot" and "your mom"!

Why hush up? I said i thought it reeked of bigotry to ban him. I dont even think he was a palestenny. I never read much of his stuff, so maybe he was funny, I just never saw it. No need to call me a faggot or bring my mom into it.

If you can't grasp the concept that he was joking about the bigotry stuff, then you really really should not be giving advice to anyone because you're obviously dense (and likely semi retarded as well). So I hope you're here for help and not to help.

PS. Your mom!

Sorry that was uncalled for. I don't really think you're retarded... and I haven't read any of your other posts so I'm not sure if you're really dense or just lacking the capacity to understand the importance of juvenile humor in a place that is, by nature, characterized by confusion and heartache....

(but my statement about your mom stands)

Dont worry about it, i wont hold a grudge. I understand innocentma was a popular poster and im just a newbie. I just dont think that joking about race or homosexuals is fair game. My best friend is a homosexual, and he is always getting kids throwing bananas and stuff at him. Please dont make any more jokes about my mom though, shes from Sweden originally, so its quite upsetting when people say things about her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12