+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How not to always be only a 'close friend' to a girl

How not to always be only a 'close friend' to a girl

Hi guys,

You may remember me as posting some big ass post a while ago. Im kind of getting over that. But its just got me thinking. WHy is it that girls feel the need to pull this 'You're my friend' shit.

Personally the way I see it, if you're not friends, if you're not close, why go out, there has to be a connection, and in this case you just know so much about each other. So why do they do it???

And how do I stop it from keeping happening to me.

Personally (and Im not being cocky, just trying to describe my character), Im a nice guy who always listens whenever a person may have a problem, I always try to offer advice, Im always told Im funny. The way I see it, I have a 'good' personality, and girls say they place a 'good' personality above other materialistic assets. So, why you mofo biatches ! Also in my last case, the girl was 17 (now 18) as am I, so Im just thinking was she just trying to conform with the whole teen girl image of a boyfriend being some sort of 'super hunk' or turning down friendly gusy because all other girls do?

Thoughts and opinions?

Well...When I tell someone I just want to be friends... its because I just want to be friends. Dont make it more complicated. If shes kissing on you and acting like shes into, and then telling you she just wants to be friends its because she really has no idea what she wants and either way you shouldnt get involved.
    Go for a woman who knows what she wants and needs. You'll have more luck than if you just picked out the hottest girl you can see. Most of the time its the hot, shallow girls who have no idea what they really need.
    I've noticed, its hard to find good looking, genuinely confident people. Or is it just me? Actually, its because I live in the boonies!

No no, what happened to me, I am still great friends with ehr. However, lately she just shits me because everythign always has to be about her. ANyway thats not the point.

My point is, fair enough, but why are women so hesitant to give it a shot.

And like you said, girls that don't know what they want and just play you can be very hurtful.

I think you should just take it slow... be honest... be as kind as you can... and if she doesnt want that someone else will... no worries