+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating...

Cheating...

...makes me sick

My 25 year old room mate (with a 3 year old child) has been dating a married man for a long time now. Today he brings her flowers for mothers day. I swear I wanted to slap him and tell him to take them to the mother of his children (his wife). Ahhhh! I hate cheating it makes me sick.

may i ask how old you are?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** cheating ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

why do you want to know my age?

mmm, curiousity i guess.

19 today... its my birthday

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    happy bday ... you have a loooong way ahead of you as far as relationships are concerned ...

i should explain myself about the **** cheating thing ... i was with someone from the age of 19-23 ... a few months shy of 4 yrs ... and she ended up cheating on me ...

your roommate is playing the role as homewrecker ... and i'd hate to see the outcome of this one ... it can't be good ... can't be too pissed at her tho ... she's not the married one ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

You also have a Loooooong way ahead of you hehe. When it comes to relationships.. you live and you learn. Age has a little to do with it, but it also depends on the person and their past.

Anyway, I believe shes just as guilty as the married guy shes with. I myself would never date a married person because its not in my place to take the wife's husband away. Its terrible no matter who you are in the situation. Not to mention the kids he has with his wife. Thats the worste part! Those kids didnt ask for my slutty room mate to **** their daddy. Makes me so mad. Cheating is the one thing that really ticks me off.
    Last edited by ALovelyLady86; 09-05-05 at 06:22 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    agreed ... i feel bad for the children and their mother ... i don't suppose you feel like being the "snitch" like a movie eh? what does your roommate say about all of this?
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

She doesnt care. Shes the typical dumb blonde stereotype. She just says "Well I love him and he loves me too" lol.
    I dont talk to her about it because its none of my business. Shes not any better though, hes not the only guy shes seeing either so I guess theyre perfect for each other.
    I think of a time when she asked me to lie to Joey in case he called cause she was going out with another guy. I said no I wont do that. Sorry. lol.. so of course he called and I told him she was on a date lol.
    I'm tired or hearing the guys name ona daily basis much less seeing him. My blood ran hot when he came over and brought flowers for mothers day (shes a mother of a 3 year old). I swear I wanted to throw them in his face and slap him. The wife of his children deserves those flowers not my room mate!!

i agree. that is some messed up s.hit.

women aren't supportive enough of each other. we're so competitive toward one another. she knows that the guys wife would be so betrayed and she can even probably sympathize with her, but that doesn't matter, she'll f.uck her husband anyway. (i know, i'm very potty mouth). it's wrong. i would have a hard time being being with a guy who had a wife or girlfriend. i would probably feel so bad about hurting her, worse than the guy would i'm sure.

but people are naive and will get themselves into situations where it's difficult to get out. she's significantly older and i've told people around here this, the older you get, the harder it is to let go and run away. the older i get the more i find people who are willing to cheat. it's sad.

just be glad your not the guys wife.

Ya I agree.... I dont even like hearing about it, it makes me sick.
    I'm really getting tired of her coming downstairs and saying "Sarah I need advice". The first thing I think is wait I'm 19, youre 26 isnt it supposed to be the other way around? The second thing I think is oh crap its about Joey... then of course the first thing to come out of her mouth is "Joey..."
    This morning she takes it upon herself to tell me how big he is and that he makes her bleed! I was like oh my God what is wrong with you woman! The last thing I want to hear about is your sex life!
    I know you guys dont want to hear it either... but since I had to I wanted to vent lol
    ~Sarah~

I don't understand cheating. If you want to be with someone else then just let it be known and leave the other person. Don't waste their time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Cheating is for irresponsible losers that don't know how to let go of one person before starting a relationship with another. They wan't there cake and eat it too..

Lady, its always good to vent. Can't build up all that frustration forever or you'll burst.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn