+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mad.....*vent*

Mad.....*vent*

Guys can be SO dumb sometimes.....ok...so here's the deal....
    I'm KINDA seeing this guy......I'm a single mom and he's got a 4 year old daughter.....I used to go to school with him, so we were already friends.....we have just been spending more and more time together lately (actually we hooked up about a week and a half ago).

So I haven't seen him in a few days (my daughter has been sick and so has his), so I call him this morning and ask him if I will be able to see him today......"Absolutely" he says. So YAY....I'm all happy and go about my day....then I call him at about 11AM....and he tells me that he's leaving work early (at 2PM) to take his daughter to a dr. appointment, but that he will probably be back by 4. So I go out to the barn to take care of my horses at about 4:30 (my horses are 5 mins from his house, so he always ends up meeting me there)....and I get there and I haven't heard from him. So I try calling him a few times....NOTHING.....so I leave a message, and keep working with my horses. 7PM rolls around and he finally calls me...I ask him where he is and he tells me that he's at a concert in TAMPA (WAAAAY on the opposite coast of FL....like almost 4 hours away)......so I'm kinda mad, and I tell him "Well, you could have called me.....that's kinda messed up-" and before I could even finish my sentence....he hangs up on me! So yeah....I'm mad about it....and I just needed to vent.
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

oooooooh cute little baby horsieeeeeeees!

oh yeah, and the guy is a lame. but screw him you have a baby horsie, that's much cooler, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    oh yeah, and the guy is a lame. but screw him you have a baby horsie, that's much cooler, believe me.
    Yes my baby horse is a pretty cool little guy......but he makes a lousy make-out partner
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.