+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Husband won't come near me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

i'm sure it's something that will pass qwerty. i think talking to him outside of a sexual situation will help.

let us know how it goes.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I feel real bad for you. I witnessed both my kids coming out and we were back in the sack as soon as she felt ok to do it. I hope he is not out cheating when he's drinking. You must ask him why.

You should breastfeed if you can b/c you burn 600-800 extra calories a day and you will be back in shape in no time! I lost 65 lbs in 8 months! I was always small, but blew up during pregnancy and was worried my BF wouldn't find me attractive anymore. The opposite happened actually...

Besides that, just give it time. It's only been 8 weeks..not very long. He probably still sees you as being pregnant. Did you guys have sex throughout your entire pregnancy? I think Vashti is right...the whole complex thing. I hope he moves past all of this. Just keep trying and be patient. Take care of yourself and your baby above all and do not focus on this issue so much. There are plenty of men out there who find women more attractive after they become mothers!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Do you have relatives who can watch your baby for an evening, or even a couple of hours, so you can go for a meal or a walk?
    A walk is a great idea. After I had my baby, my BF and I would take a walk together every single night. It was summer time. But, on these walks we talked and laughed for a good hour. It was great and we both really looked forward to this time. We took the baby in the stroller and she slept.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But try to go without baby. Walk someplace and have a coffee. Or tea if you're breastfeeding. Or guiness.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I spoke to him a few nights ago, he acknowledged that his sex drive is almost zero, he said he is just really tired at the minute and a little stressed (promotion at work) and that whenever he is in the mood, baby is usually awake. He didnt give any other reason and I have no reason to believe its not this as he has been working a lot.

Anyway, we had a few hours to ourselves this morning and he was definitely in the mood! (He instigated) so we will have to see how things go over the next few months.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    turns down oral??? is there another girl in the picture?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

dont be too worried qwerty. i was the same when i was first time father. it should pass. but do work at it and continue to communicate about it.

good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    From a man's perspective:

Did he witness the birth? If so, was it his first time? It can be kind of freaky seeing something the size of a baby come out of your "fun place". It's also possible he's feeling like you couldn't possibly be healed up yet. Another possibility is that he's freaked out about the possibility of more children - are you taking adequate precautions?

omg!
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Yeah, that's what "Women's Lip" has gotten for us... now we gotta go in the delivery room and see that shit.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some actually want to see the birth, I think. Obviously I didn't see my son's directly (bit busy at the time, thank you), but seen animal births and they are remarkable, if a bit creepy, like Aliens.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Some actually want to see the birth, I think. Obviously I didn't see my son's directly (bit busy at the time, thank you), but seen animal births and they are remarkable, if a bit creepy, like Aliens.
    Oh I know. I was joking.

Mostly.

Same problem, opposite sex.

Hey qwertz, how is this going? My wife and I had a baby four months ago, and sex life is non-existent. Only, it isn't my issue. I am dying inside!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    turns down oral??? is there another girl in the picture?

raverboy
    I'm as certain as I can be that there isn't.

Hmm, well things improved for about a week and then went back to being non existent. Talking to him doesn't seem to help. There's only a certain amount of times a woman can be rejected and not take it to heart!

We are going out tonight for a meal and a few drinks. Maybe this will help, though I won't be instigating as I'm fed up of being rejected.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast