+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L.A... why...

L.A... why...

...have you let this place turn into a shithouse?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Why god, why. You've ruined the internet LA. Grow up faggot.

Haha, put your handbag away you bitch.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

it is the spammer getting smarter..
    hopefully vbulletin have an alternative solution to fix this..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    Go kill yourself, ****ing racist.

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    Make me a moderator please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Make me a moderator please.
    hahahahhahhah. Make me mod please slantey eyed ****. Typical ass kissing english cunt. You kill yourself also.

You're now put on my ignore list, for being a complete and utter binlid. Start grindin' for awhile and LVL up your troll powers. If you're friends with LT, you may just have a chance. Just don't become a drug addict too . Good luck on your adventure buddy. I'll see you in a week and see if powers have increased. If so, the privledge of my interaction with yourself to be restored. But ofc, you'll obviously reply with another lame attempt of trollin' and just go on pretending being unaffected, when secretly you're hurting real bad inside. In which you lvl up cos you want my approval secretly. See you in a week tadpoletroll.

Who the **** is this cunt?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keichi the Awesome is back! He used to be one of the best mods on this site when you were still in diapers. Him and Cybog. Oooh, that would make things really interesting.

LA - I hope you do it. Invite Giga back too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wish i could get all excited and gooey eyed at internet people. Ooooooh an ex-mod, hold me back.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You really are being an asshole, to people who are pretty decent. Why don't you save it for the posters who really deserve it, like that asswipe Phil?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Its not hard to find out who started it before passing judgement. For what its worth, i do remember him from years ago. He was a twat then also. Just because you like him, doesnt mean we all have to. BTW, phil got a lot worse than this tit.

Im done with this stupid place anyway. I tried to liven it up, and peoples heads are too far up their own arses to appreciate my work. I've moved on, and found another forum to torture.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should go torture the ones Vash & I were banned from. Honesty in advice is apparently not appreciated in most places. This forum seems relatively free compared to many.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by jeejee View Post
    Its not hard to find out who started it before passing judgement. For what its worth, i do remember him from years ago. He was a twat then also. Just because you like him, doesnt mean we all have to. BTW, phil got a lot worse than this tit.

Im done with this stupid place anyway. I tried to liven it up, and peoples heads are too far up their own arses to appreciate my work. I've moved on, and found another forum to torture.
    English pansy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast