+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just broke up

just broke up

Hi, I'm new here and really need support . I just broke up last week,was going to marry after a few months but I opened his account to find he's in love with someone , he told me she's just a friend and also the girl text me to tell me it's their way to joke ,then we agreed to leave each others cos there is no trust cos I also found out he's looking for sex in many sites , a few days ago he text me saying '' i think now u know she's a friend,i love her as a friend'' then he said we can be friends , I tried but i couldn't so,I told him ''we can't be friends that fast and we also can't be something else'' .. but I knew he was sick so we kept talking .. yesterday,he sent me msg '' you have 2 hours to send me my account info or i have your photos !! '' I told him I gave it back to you, I know I was wrong but I thought I'm punishing him , then he kept warning me and accused me I created an account for him to talk to people he knows ''to speak ill about him'' ,, I swore I know nothing about it but he insulted me so , I said lots of hard words and was too tough to him to hurt him back .. I still don't know why did it happen but I wanted to respect him ,he just didn't give me a chance ,, I'm so mad at him and at myself cos I wanted to end with respect.I'm really sad we can't fix it .

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Reema - Sorry for your situation. I think you know you did the right think dumping this guy. Right now you are sad for the dream that is lost... but I don't think he's the one who can make you happy.

You said hard words b/c he broke your trust and hurt you. Only a robot couldn't react to such a situation. Hang in there. It will get better. Try to use your anger to keep your distance from him. Don't engage, you will only end up feeling worse.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gosh better to find out now than to be married and find out then. Sorry for your loss.

Not sure why you need to respect a man that cheats and lies.

I just didn't want to say bad words ,he said '' you can't control yourself'' ''no man'd accept this'' I feel now he thinks he's better than me cos he was too careful not to say bad words or even reply and I'm afraid about him cos he's sensitive.. on same time I wanted the end to be civilized ,,that's why i blame on myself alot

Thank you for your reply ,, I thought I'm the one who was crazy in this relationship ,he used to tell me I'm American and it's my way ,u should accept me or it's your choice ,, he used to talk to every girl but for me '' i'll delete your fb'' he knows how to control me as a doll and was calling him 'daddy',, I really was patient until 2 days ago but really don't know why i blame on myself.

Good thing all these happened before you tie the knot. Would have been very difficult if you're already married. Anyway, tell him that you want to end things without so much drama. Ask him to respect your decision to prevent you both from hurting each other.

This tells me you have very low self esteem. Guys like him seek out a girl like you so they can control and manipulate the relationship and carry on with girls on the side. This is considered as an abusive relationship. You have a touch of abused spouse syndrome..... the symptoms are clear, you are still regretting your actions when you shouldn't be and you are making yourself out to be the bad person here....clearly he is a con artist, this is all his doing to make you believe these things. He is a douche bag. Stay away from him.

Thank you for your replies ,I really appreciate ! I don't blame on myself now but he still follow me and is adding me by new accounts with bad names (belongs to s*x) . it makes the matter too much on me still.

What he is doing is harassment. Suspend your account for awhile so he can't.

Reema, you ducked a bullet. This guy is a liar and a piece of crap. Ignore him and he will eventually go away.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

That's asad news...............Hope every thing will be OK..................