+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Try dating abused

Trying to date abused

Hopefuly this one gets a few posts.

Kind of funny huh... im 23/M and i havent had sex.

Well my question is: I would really like to try to start a something with a girl, but she is 2 months out of an abusive relationship and Im just a normal person that wouldnt hurt anything [except spiders, and only small ones (Big ones scare me); I HATE spiders!] She has dealt with abuse with all of her previous boyfriends so she may<-? only be attracted with abusers.

Id like some advise on this subject, again I have no idea what im doing considering I have never had a relationship, ill post more details if wanted
    Last edited by Gasstationworke; 08-05-05 at 09:30 PM.

Oh my god, i must be retarded or something

SHES HOT AS HELL.... and I want to do her, who the hell am I kidding, Ill 1 night stand her... sound good? yes or no

Well, are you sure that she's a person that would go for an abusive guy? I dont think any chick would like that at all. But just ease ur self into it, u might be a virgin at 23 but some chicks like that in a guy. Wat ever you do dont abuse her that should be the last thing unless she's got some sort of fetish lol ....... anyways good luck with it
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

Youre a 23 year old virgin who wants to give your virginity to an abused girl because you feel if anyone out there is trustworthy its her, right?
    I'm just trying to figure out why youd want to lose it to her... Shes NOT the only hot girl in this world so that certainly cant be it. Please explain... I mean I read your first post and you sounded like a complete gentlemen and I read the second one and you turned into a pervert. Whats the deal here?
    If shes just gotten out of an adusive relationship and all you want to do is **** her. Leave her alone! She doesnt deserve it! Go find some other slut to ****.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I mean I read your first post and you sounded like a complete gentlemen and I read the second one and you turned into a pervert. Whats the deal here?
    No man is one without the other.
    Last edited by Junket; 09-05-05 at 01:56 AM.

I don't understand..whats with the second post? ..You said your different then the other abusers but 1 night standing a person who is looking for more is emotional abuse.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Frasbee... its not just men its women too. But his second post contradicted the first. It just sounded weird cause he sounded like he was genuine the first time, where as on the second post he seemed like he just wanted to **** her.
    Trust me I get just as attracted as men do, but I'm not going to just **** someone. I want to make sure its going to mean something. There are men out there who feel the same way I'm sure.

Chill yall, mentioning "I'll one night stand her" was probably just an option that is open now that wasn't open in the past. Everyone contradicts themself at one time or another. Being honest with oneself, what could be wrong with that? I applaud gasstationworker for being honest about it.

Gasstationworker,

I like the name, not the profression LOL. As a man the only thing you are going to hear is how bad we are to women, it's the nature of the game. You will rarely hear about great men that are their ex's, the shame of losing the great man will usually keep them from talking about it ;-)

With that said, I highly doubt she is only attracted to abusers, the abusers pose an attractive quality, which is usually confidence over the female gender. If you can aquire that confidence without abusing it and/or them, then you are good to go.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Right on LightOn... heh... ya lol

Every woman likes a confident man. I doubt very seriously she enjoys abuse.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt very seriously she enjoys abuse.
    Yeah but you'd be surprised by how many girls go out of their way to look for it. It's on a subconscious level no doubt, but you'll often see the same girl gettin' herself involved in abuse relationships over and over.

Ok some good thoughts

What im gonna do is hang out with her and let her become comfortable with me, ill give it some more time for her to get out of the victim mode and back to reality, and ill have some fun doing it too. shes into shooting guns so ill take her to a firing range, mabye some movies, and other various dates, eventually ill ask her if she wants to become something more with me. the last thing i want to be is a rebound relationship that only lasts a month, and have her repeat the cycle of going for another abusive person. I get to be the one to say, lets just be friends, then attempt a relationship later.

Sound good?

Pretty good except the firing range lol... I think if I just got out of an abusive thing the last thing I'd want to see the next guy doing is firing a gun hehehe
    ~Sarah~

Frasbee there isnt a girl in this world who "looks for" abuse. They look for confident men, but mistake confident for cocky. They just need to know the boundaries and they dont.
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frasbee there isnt a girl in this world who "looks for" abuse.
    I feel like a lot of what I say goes over your head.

Then maybe you should explain yourself better... your exact words were that they look for it lol
    ~Sarah~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast