+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed! Regarding Number of Sexual Partners

Advice Needed! Regarding Number of Sexual Partners

I have started seeing this girl, she is 24 I am 21. And she has been with a lot more people then I have. I have been with 4, I was in a relationship for 5 years, its has nothing to do with my appearance or ability to talk to women. She ball parked her number around 20-30 but wasn't sure exactly. This bothers me.

I guess my question is how do I deal with and get over it. I really like her and in every other aspect she seems perfect.

Is her number really that bad? Does the number really matter? Has anybody else been in a similar experience and if so what was your experience?

I would like both opinions on the situation so if you have a low or higher number please feel free to comment.

Thanks in advance

It's not much about what she has done in the past, it's about what she does now, and what you are ok with. If she wants to be exclusive with you and you have no reason to doubt she's telling the truth, and she doesn't have any STD or anything, then there is no problem, is there?
    Last edited by searock; 12-11-12 at 10:56 PM.

When a woman has to "ball park", the amount of men she has ridden, it's time to get the **** out of dodge. Lets say that she started having sex at 17, and her number is 25 as a guess. That means shes had 9 men a year, and that equates to a new bf every month of her life for 6 years. Thats over 58 dudes, dude. If she keeps up this rate of action, by the time she is 30, she will have pumped over 1078 men. Thats not even counting the gobbles.

She doesn't have any STDs. And jeejee your stressing me out man. I look at things very similar to you but if I was single for a long time I guess my number would be pretty high too. But that being said men actually have to work for it.

Even though the maths paint a damning picture, you shouldnt really judge her on that. Like you say, if you were single, and a bit slutty, your number would be much higher also. Try not judge her on how many she's had, judge her on what possible damage it has done to her punani. Does it seem bigger than a normal one? If she's had her share of bros it could be stretched beyond repair.

If there is no noticable damage down there, you should just try forget about it, she has probably lied anyway, and the number is much higher than she said. In general, woman subtract about 20%, and men add 50%, so saying that, I reckon you've only pumped 2 birds, and her about 45 or so.

Good luck dude.

If you're asking the question then you're already uncomfortable with the idea. So it's not going to work is it? Anyway, soon enough she'll probably start comparing you to the good ones she's already had.

Haha jeejee your a prick but thanks for the backwards advice lol. Just for the record the vag has no damage its pretty good.

No need to boast about it man, my birds is like a wizards sleeve, and yeah, i am a bit of a prick to be fair, lol

The question should be: should she be concerned about your insecurities?

There's always one.

In response to surf, yeah there's definitely some insecurity on my end which is why I reached out for advice. I feel like it shouldn't bug me but it obviously does so getting others input on the situation I felt would help me rationalize and help me get it. Surprisingly it has a bit lol. Jeejee joking about the whole thing when I initially took it seriously has made me take a different look at it. Maybe it isn't that serious

If you're insecure about it then there's f.u.c.kall we can do about it.

I don't think that should have any impact on you staying with her. Maybe she went through a phase (which more girls tend to then you think) where she let her judgment go to the wayside and went through a time of insecurity and feeling like that was her only way of finding acceptance? Or she just doesn't find the problem in two people sleeping together. Not everyone places a huge value on sex which is unfortunate but it's true. She could have just been going through something and still feels ashamed of her past behavior. Either way, the only thing that matters is that she's here with you right now. And I don't feel you should have anything to be insecure about. Just because she has slept with 20+ men doesn't mean they were all fantastic lays. For the most part they were probably drunk one night stands and she probably didn't even care for the sex that much. Don't worry

Of course if a woman is still in the state I descriped then she isn't relationship material lol I meant someone who had gone through a rough past but learnt from their mistakes and is now better because of it.

lol jeejee. foul but truthful.

Sure she can say 'but i didn't love them, so they meant nothing, but i do love you....' Bet she said that didn't she? Very common lie/line, along with 'but you are the best.....'

Also haven't you ever heard of the factor of 2, and if she has a trampstamp it is a factor of 3. Girls rarely tell the truth about how many guys they have had sex with. Her ballpark number of 30 or so, is probably really 60. And I love that term she used .... 'ballpark'.

But in reality people do not change. Something is mentally off with this girl. To have had effed that many guys by the age of 24 means she has never had a long term relationship. My advice is wear a condom, be number 61, and make sure you know where the exit door is at all times, because there is probably a damn good reason why no one stuck around for the long term.
    Last edited by reeba; 13-11-12 at 07:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast