+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How big of a man...

How big of a man...

Hey ladies!

I'm just wondering, how much of a difference does it make of how old/big/strong a man looks and acts. I'm pretty light, fairly tall, skinny, and my face makes me look really young, but that doesn't impede my confidence or anything like that. Plus, I have male friends who are huge, and they act like pussies.

What do you look for?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Youre also extremely young. When youre about 26 youll stop growing. By then youll be big and strong I'm sure. I cant tell you how many older guys I've known who look gorgeous now, but complete nerds when they were my age. Its just a part of life.

Most of the time its the skinny girls and guys who look awesome when theyre older. They gain a few vanity pounds and fill out well.

When it comes to the difference it makes... it doesnt really. I used to think "there is no way I would date a skinny, short dude"... I had this thing for guys who are 6' and weighed about 190 of muscle. That was perfect to me, but then I met Josh whos only 5'9" and not skinny but more toned than muscular. Crazy for him!
    Dont worry about what you look like... its not important cause you wont look the same forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Youre also extremely young.
    WHO TOLD YOU MY TERRIBLE SECRET?!

Hehe, allright, thanks.

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Its on your profile silly you did. I'm young too (19 today) but trust me youll look different especially between 9th and 10th grade... i think. I dont remember I was a grad at 17 but... as far as I remember theres a huge body change between those years.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Its on your profile silly you did. I'm young too (19 today) but trust me youll look different especially between 9th and 10th grade... i think. I dont remember I was a grad at 17 but... as far as I remember theres a huge body change between those years.
    Don't know if its different here in Canada, but I'm already in Grade 11...

Don't worry, dude. I was like one of the shortest kids in my grade in 7th grade. In 8th grade, I was about middle of the pack. Now I'm like one of the tallest kids in 9th grade. I'm only 120 pounds. My cousin didn't hit 100 until 9th grade, though, and now about 4 years later he's hovering around 180.

You probably have really high metabolism like me, which means you can eat as much as you want and you won't gain weight. I eat a 10 oz steak at least 3 times a week, sometimes 4. I eat tons of cookies, donuts, drink Mountain Dew heavily, and I'm still 120 pounds. Give it time. We'll fill out one day. I'll probably be some bald fat dude in 10 years because I eat so much.

Haha... oooh I remember the "modeling" days where you can eat anything around and not gain a pound. Now I eat the slighest thing around and gain 2! lol...

Just have to make sure you work out... eat as well as you can and take care of your body. If you do that youll look great!

I guess thats why they call the wait you gain when you lose metabolism the "freshman fifteen".

My metabolism went down at 17 years old. I gained 15 pounds in one month...course I was so skinny when you look at me today youd never know it was gained weight lol. I hated my weight back then though, everyone swore I was anorexic, but I just couldnt gain weight. Not only that but I lived with an abusive mom, stress makes you keep weight off or gain it depending on who you are.

I like really skinny girls.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Same here, ALovelyLady86. I'm always under some sort of stress, so that doesn't help keep the weight on.

I'm 5'6" 120 lbs...
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I like really skinny girls.
    I like really sweet oranges.

Really sweet oranges?

With the way you are I doubt you often get any cherries lol Sorry had to...

But hey you said you like fruit anyway lol...

:p
    ~Sarah~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast