+ Follow This Topic

Thread: longer

longer

Do any of you know how to make it to were you have sex longer. I mean like were I don't cum as fast cause I won't to please my women and I don't won't to cum fast cause when I have sex for the first time I don't won't to cum really quick cause I want and she wants are first time to be the greatest out of all the times we do it latter on in are life so can any of ya'll give me any suggestions or tips or anything to help me out.

Well I'm not a guy but I'll tell you what I've heard might work. Instead of just ****ing ****ing ****ing... take your time... foreplay, then sex, then more foreplay, then sex... something where shes stimulated all the time but you arent constantly being stimulated. See what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Well I'm not a guy but I'll tell you what I've heard might work. Instead of just ****ing ****ing ****ing... take your time... foreplay, then sex, then more foreplay, then sex... something where shes stimulated all the time but you arent constantly being stimulated. See what I mean?
    Foreplay is a neccesity if you want to please her. Also in time you will learn how her body responds, and how to bring her to those nice orgasms she will enjoy.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Consider a second time

Quote Originally Posted by jaslovesant
    Consider a second time
    As a guy, that's my choice! As a newlywed, my wife learned to give me an orgasm early in the lovemaking with her mouth or hands, to "take the edge off". Then we had plenty of time for lots of foreplay, and she could come several times even after insertion. I had to train myself to co-operate - in fact, the quicker I climaxed the better it was for both of us. (And she thought it was cute, in a sexy way, to watch me squirm and contract before she was too personally involved in the procedings to fully appreciate how I looked.)

I need to stay out of the sex topics... lol... no i need to call Josh
    ~Sarah~