+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do on wednesday when I see him after he kissed me at the weekend??

What should I do on wednesday when I see him after he kissed me at the weekend??

My male friend (we have flirted for months and are very close and have always been more than just friends like I am with other male friends) kissed me passionately at the weekend. I stayed over with some other friends, we slept in different rooms and as I went to bed he came in to bring me a glass of water, covered me with the duvet, tucked me in and then kissed me. The kiss was passionate and felt amazing. He had told me an hour or so before that men don't cope very well on their own (he ended his last relationship about 7 months ago) and that he was thinking of finding someone perfect.

In the morning he wasn't weird with me, we talked, ate breakfast, laughed and then he drove me home. When I got out of the car he kissed me on the cheek as he always usually does.

I have been falling in love with him for a while now and was really nervous the next day so I didn't ask him about it or mention it.

I am seeing him on wednesday and I just want some advice on what to do...should I just ask him about the kiss, ask him about us, just flirt as usual, kiss him??

How old are you exactly? From your post I'd say 8 or 9. Jeez, you're a bloody adult. It's clear he wants to get in your pants big time. So kiss him, flirt with him. Do you need some kind of bloody diagram?

Great, the frogs awake.

Quote Originally Posted by jeejee View Post
    Great, the frogs awake.
    I thought you'd still be in bed with your girlfriend - baaah, baaah

I thought youd be in the garden, catching your breakfast.