+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How should I act around him after he kissed me?

How should I act around him after he kissed me?

My male friend (we have flirted for months and are very close and have always been more than just friends like I am with other male friends) kissed me passionately at the weekend. I stayed over with some other friends, we slept in different rooms and as I went to bed he came in to bring me a glass of water, covered me with the duvet, tucked me in and then kissed me. The kiss was passionate and felt amazing. He had told me an hour or so before that men don't cope very well on their own (he ended his last relationship about 7 months ago) and that he was thinking of finding someone perfect.

In the morning he wasn't weird with me, we talked, ate breakfast, laughed and then he drove me home. When I got out of the car he kissed me on the cheek as he always usually does.

I have been falling in love with him for a while now and was really nervous the next day so I didn't ask him about it or mention it.

I am seeing him on wednesday and I just want some advice on what to do...should I just ask him about the kiss, ask him about us, just flirt as usual, kiss him??

It's just a kiss. A simple kiss. It doesn't mean the world. If he loves you and you love him, it's something normal :| Just be yourself. You don't have to act in a certain way because he kissed you the other day.
    But kissing him yourself might be a good idea though.

Why do people always mess up a new relationship by over-analyzing what each situation means?

This is a new relationship. You are developing feelings for him because you like him. It's natural. But it takes time to develop anything. And you feel like this after just one kiss? You need to relax and let this relationship happen naturally in its own time.

Just enjoy the time you are spending together. It is way too soon to be trying to tie him down and turn him into your husband.

don't make a big deal out of it, don't ask about anything, act as before... or kiss him on the cheek yourself.