+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help....

Help....

I am in something serious and need advice.. I have been with my husband for 14 years. His estranged brother recently within the past two years showed up. He was acting like an ass to me.. always giving me the cold shoulder when I would say hi, or be nice to me... The other day he confesses his love to me and apologized for acting that way that he was just trying to avoid me because he had feelings.

Meanwhile for the two day prior to that at random my husband and him spent all day together for two days straight.
    I mentioned to my husband that his brother told me this.

What do I do? Are they trying to set me up for something I am not going to do?

thanks
    xanonx

I think that you were right to speak with your husband and I think I can read between the lines into what you are inferring. It may not be anything like that and as you said, you're not going to do it anyway.

Maybe his brother does have feelings for you, or maybe he is just jealous of what his brother has etc... Since you've been open and honest with your husband don't worry about things. Let them spend time together as they may feel that they have lost time to make up for but make sure that you still get the attention that you want from your husband.